Reviews for Love Lost, Love Won, and Strange Drinks
janjan2009 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Sad...good story
LOLuvRice chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Just love how the end works out!
Sraelynn chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
i'm sorry if ur a fan of them but EEEEEWWWWWWW! *glargh* grangersnapeNASTY ... o-so-N.A.S.T.Y! i am team dramione FTW but i like the kiss scene and yes after reading ALL the books i wanted snape to be happy in a fic i read(at least 1) but NO WAY IN HELL do i consent pedophilia XO

well so far that is the only part that i dislike, the rest i really enjoy. good luck with all u do cause i see writing in ur future lol
loveroffelton chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
awesome. that was a very good ending. thanks.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
what happened with Draco?
LadySilvermist chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
so it wont show my third chapter if its not up when i get home i will keep trying :D
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
very interesting story xD

i liked it :D
Kermit 304 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Thank you for sparing Snape- the poor man deserves a break and a chance to find happiness. Your Draco/ Hermione scene was very, very sweet. What will happen next?
loveroffelton chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
what a chapter. i hope you elabarate more on that potion. what are you going to call it.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
poor Sev. And what did the potion do?
Kermit 304 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I am most interested in where this story is going. Adding Snape in a romantic sense gives this a completely different angle. Will he become a complication? Well done.
loveroffelton chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
im not one to review with only one chapter but i like where this is going. hope chapter 2 comes along soon.
queenofgoblins chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is so sad! But good!

Argh conflicting feelings! Darn you!
MargeW76 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I'm intrigued! I do hope you continue, can't wait to see what happens next!