Reviews for the coolness of your smile
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
Oh, how I wish I'd gotten into Dr. Who/River at the same time you did... you're incredible, as always.
RuinNyght chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh how painfully beautiful. You brought tears to my eyes and pain to my heart for poor River. How devostating it must be to live a life of extreme highs and oh so painful lows and all at once. My heart bleeds for her even while it envys the very thing that wounds her because it always builds her back up, stronger than before, and isn't that what love does?
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This fic made me smile and my heart ache and it was wonderful.
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wonderful.
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I'm not new to fanfiction, but I am new to Doctor Who fanfic. I loved this fic! I always wondered where he went when he told River to get everyone home! Love the way you portrayed the different emotions of the Doctor. Beautifully done! thank you so much for sharing!
Gaialy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love this story, the emotions come out perfectly. Fantastic job:)
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i love this fic. you are so good at writing river and eleven.
Namei chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The added parts of the episode actually made me feel dread and anger. That rarely happens. Ever. Thank you so mch for sharing!
who fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
i love this fic so much. thanks so much for writing this. it's so wonderful.

you know you really should write a follow-up fic for this regarding rory's reaction toward river after he learned that river is really melody.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Powerful & moving. Thanks for writing.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awesome fic! I really liked what you did with this. Keep up the great work!
slightly so chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Whew! What a day!

This is very good.
combeferring chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, this is amazing! You kept the Doctor and River very in character but also made them so much more human and I am very in awe of that. This was a great insert into the episode- one that could genuinely happen, as opposed to one that would be unbelievable. Also, your writing was the highest quality, with brilliant spelling and grammar and I didn't have a moment where I went "Wait, how did they get into this position? How is his hand there?" or anything. It all flowed seamlessly and was easy to visualise and imagine, as well as being convincing.

So, well done! This blew me away.
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
sigh

Your stories are always so *intense*, both the hearts breaking and the rest of it.
Snowy Ashes chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Brilliant. So, so brilliant. :)))