Reviews for The Dark Wolf
PaleAngel90 chapter 17 . 4/17/2016
Not bad, I liked the story, though Id wish it was longer. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
I actually just had to explain to a friend that I didn't care if she was gay as long as she was still my book loving bestie I don't care. She was happy.
brynn.brigham chapter 16 . 12/23/2013
Ok I so loved this story! You captured Paul perfectly and I love Seth!
Maxylicious chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
I actually skipped over the story a couple of times, obviously I'm a dumbass. I'm so glad I went back to it because I absolutely loved it! I love Paul & Seth. Def one of the best pack fics I've read in a while. I'm surprised you don't way more reviews to show for it. Great work! looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Poor baby, and things were finally looking up for my temper mental stud muffin(Um...yeah, I totally have a thing for Paul. I guess its that "bad boy" thing. But whatev, he's yummy!)
SpinningBlack chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I like this a lot so far. This is the first Paul story I've ever read, and honestly I'm really interested to see what you do with it. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Ahhh this needs a sequel pronto man some good stuff but the ending needs something else
U Kno U Luv Anna chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I really like the story so far. I had some doubts when I noticed it was first POV, but it is really good. The only problem I have found is that your dialog is a little screwy. For example you wrote this: "Paul's mom asks a question?" asked mom. "Paul then answers the question," I replied.

That is a little confusing to read. It should read: "Paul's mom asks a question?" asked mom.

"Paul answers the question," I replied.

The grammar rule is that there is only one person speaking per paragraph. I hope that makes sense.

Anna

Ps. I am reviewing on my phone, I can't copy and paste your text.
alykat14 chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Ok so my other review was after I had read chapter 11. I had somehow skipped to the end. I really enjoyed this story, it was well written and the characters were great. It did have some sad moments but that made the story better. I love that you respond to your readers, that also helps me feel like you really care what we think and appreciate us. I'm sad this story is over, but I will definitely check out your other stories!
alykat14 chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
So far this is a really good story. I love Paul and Seth together as well as Jake and Embry. I'm so sad for paul's mom and I hope that with Seth he will be ok.
AccountKiller6189 chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
I was thinking of downloading the songs that you posted for each chapter.. but I got too lazy to go back through each chapter to get them.. Thanks for making it easier for me! lol. xD
RiseOfTheLemming chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
:( the end of the story! but it was a great end! oh the bit in the cafe :'D and the rings! Ah all perfect! HA Seth teasing Paul like that! just loved that ending!

Thanks for a great story!
TurnItUp03 chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
Gawd I love the conclusion... you've definitely done the story justice with the sappy happily ever after. Loved every detail. Thanks for the shout out, I enjoy reading everything you write. Hope you can make it back to write your awesome fics, I look forward to your future work.
tinker03 chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
Great story hope I write more
Raven's twimom chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
Well done! I enjoyed your fic. I fluv any Paul fics hes so misunderstood. Thanks for writing.