Reviews for The Merge
sephchipmunk chapter 9 . 2/13
2016
AviDreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
God! This story is amazing, please continue
Dante vs mephisto heck I want see how end that
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
Please continue! I really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Hey I'm not sure if you're gonna continue this story but if you are is Akuma at anytime going to show his ONI form I know he didn't transform in Marvel vs capcom but since you've put Akuma the way he is in the Hulk and Thor level strength the way he is know what would it be like at that point also when I played asuras wrath I was amazed with the dlc fight that I had with Oni akuma versus Mantra Asura with the both of us effectively having destroyed the Moon also please have asura at some point show up it would be so cool if he and galactus went at each other
Engeiz chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
dude, you have to keep this story going, This could be one of the best MVC stories ever
John chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
I can't wait to see Dante meet Ghost Rider.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
YOu have returned
Totong chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Welcome Doc and oh boy what return the meeting doesn't ended in a fantastic update and hope for true believer,excelsior!
Totong chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
No offense taken 's my bad for given my incomplete comment on your ,it's usually happens when especially certain Japanese named characters that disappeared on the ,continue your fantastic fan fiction and someday,maybe you can comment too in a fan fiction I will do next ,one other thing,to all fan fiction writers who were affected directly or indirectly by Hurricane Sandy,our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Totong chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
So is Vergil working for?Don't tell me it's Galactus and also the one that cause The is quite piss off at Maria Hill's calling him a hero and quite frankly,he's just a fighter searching for strong Jill Valentine seems the only one from the Capcom side willingly to register for the Superhuman Registration Act.I wonder what the other Capcom Characters feel about ,anyway what a fantastic update.
Totong chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
WoW!Hulk was almost beaten by Akuma and yet still manages to stand up win the fight.I hope you this soon and already The Merge becoming more and troublesome for both sides.
Skipper311 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I always do love Akuma vs Hulk fights.
Dinozilla chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This is really getting interesting.A fight against World War Hulk is pretty the way,It will a be Marvel Or Capcom Character gonna fight ,I hope you update suspense is killing me.
Totong chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Finally updated,just hope you continue this and everything will be since this is gonna continue,you will gonna include characters from Chaos Legion or Asura's Wrath?Just thinking outloud,just continue story and tell a great story true believer.
Dinozilla chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
The Civil War story arc is one of the most serious events happenend in the Marvel universe up until Merge between the Marvel and Capcom universe at this point will seriously affect the events and make some really interisting Ultron migth work with Sigma, taking over most parts of Asia,the anti-mutant agenda came to full after discovering superhumans without having the mutant gene attribute and of course the Superhuman Registration Act itself which makes the characters of Capcom how to act upon it.I just hope you will update your chapter to see what will happen and this was a brilliant crossover fanfiction story you just it I see a Tony Stark/Iron Man X Morrigan in the works.