Reviews for The Only Hope For Me Is You
chrnarnia3 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Is this over? If it is: GREAT OMG THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY ILY SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR EXISTING KIND PERSON! Would you mind givin me a hint as to what happens with Party Poison and Kobra Kid? thanks...If its not: Update soon please! I love this story and I love writing cliche comments! Yay! Woohoo you're a fabulous person
Adamglambertlover chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
What happened killjoy fanfic just stop I'm like what happened is it over?
LaserLace chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Wow. What can I say? Just wow. This is hands down, the best fanfic I've ever read, and I've read quite a few. I would absolutely LOVE to read what happens next. When I found out that you hadn't written in a while and that it wasn't finished I was sad :(. I'll give you an Internet cupcake if you write more. :)
Laser Lace
Rellie47 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Gah! I can't believe I missed this for so long O_O That'll teach me not to check my e-mails more carefully...

Anyway, this is a super-sweet reunion! Very touching but realistic! :D
DaddyMakesMeWearLipstick chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Ahahah So i finally get round to reviewing.

Took me long enough, but was worth the wait, another great piece of work from yourself.

And now finally the best guy in your work is home safe :P

I adore his persona, he must really be an interesting guy if you based him on anyone?

You best get writting as ill be looking out for the next bit of work from you, you smexy beast

Cya
invisible-deity chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
woo! Nice chapter!

I like how you wrote the reunion, it was really touching. It was also a nice shift from Sugar Fiend's point of view to Sonic Zombie's, very subtly done and I barely even noticed so was a pleasant surprise.

Bless poor Brian, he's so nervous! Finding myself hoping nothing bad happens in case he gets blamed!

Anyway great work, can't wait to see what happens next!
LuckyLiloo chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Goodness, I do hope Party Poison and Kobra Kid are alright. I have been wondering about them...

Finally! Fun Ghoul has come back to the rest of Killjoys, but he's been through hell of a lot :(

Can't wait for next chapter :) Every time it leaves so many unanswered questions for me! Oh darn you, Jojo and your cliffhanger ends to chapters!

Great stuff :)
Motorbaby chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Oh poor Ghouly, the crap we put him and the guys through, and he always seems to be the one stuck conscious to explain it all :c) I hope he gets a good lecture in the near future about how stupid it was to go to Bl/ind. like they did (Party too), maybe from a certain Zone Twoer? XD *Runs back to hide in Draw Something*
wolfbane17 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I'm reviewing this pretty late but still, this was a wild chapter! You've captured Brian's character really well. All your characters are so well written and there was so much going on that you handled expertly.

You're leaving me in the dust. I must try to match you!

I cannot wait to see how you'll handle Poison!
MachinationsOfEvil chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Another excellently written chapter! I love the character interactions in this fic, they are positively wonderful and exciting!
cindella204 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Yay, they got out! But Party and Kobra :( they need to be okay. Eventually.

-cindella204
DaddyMakesMeWearLipstick chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
...O.o

Evil! I called it, i knew he was up to no good, my nose is the best in the biss. whahahahha.

Im really liking how the plot is coming together, you have a real talent for this and many other things ;)

Very proud of you for coming out with work like this after the tuff times thats been happening.

Keep up the good work jellyfish x
LuckyLiloo chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I do like the subtle comedy in there, explaining what Sonic Zombie's personality is like and such :) Did make me giggle!

And wow! Battery Bled has put one of those nasty tablets in Lady Luck's drink! That sly devil! Goodness knows why he is doing such a thing :(

...I guess I'll have to wait till the next chapter then! :D
invisible-deity chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
wooo I finally found some time to review! Well this is a great chapter, a lot of nice plot development, and you made Space Biscuit so totally badass it's awesome :)

A few technical things - repeating 'arguably' on the second line is unnecessary, and the last sentence in the first paragraph remember to keep the tenses the same - 'Battery Bled would keep' is conditional, so later in the same sentence, 'the Killjoys were discussing' (past tense) should become conditional too: 'the Killjoys would be discussing'.

It's understandable due to the fact that this chapter is hectic and a lot is going on, but the amount of different names to keep track of detracts from the flow of the story a little. You're stringing everything together with much greater dexterity than at the start of these stories, so it's not as noticeable (it's always, always a problem when writing, I get this ALL the time) so you're doing great!

I loved the way the plot developed at the end, I'm excited about what happens next! :)
MachinationsOfEvil chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Your stories are definitely some of the best I've read, hands down. I love the way that you build suspense, it's awesome. Can't wait to see what's next!