Reviews for Damn that GLEE
octoberrose11 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is epic. XD seriously, you hadn't dying from laughter.
AlwaysKlaine chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I don't know why it never occured to me before now but this is an awesome idea. I could just see an epi with the Star Kids. I'd love them to go on tour with Glee as well.
blackteaplease chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Dear Darren,

I am very tempted to call you considering I am crying from laughter and my sister is wondering what the hell is wrong!

Brillant as always but get back to your studying! Cause if you fail you are not blaming me!

favourite line (minus the last part with the starkids cause that was totally awesome) was 'Starkids out, bitches!' - totally using that line tomorrow!

Love Chris

ps. One day we have to change our names on our phones because my cousin still believes I am dating Darren Criss and believes our messages are love messages...
HP2011 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
This is such a totally awesome story! I was literally shaking with supressed laughter during the majority of these two chapters. I love how Brian can't tell the difference between actor and character, and how Lauren climbs through the vents :) Hope you can update soon :D
StarkidWolf chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I can not find all references.

But...

This is amazing! You had me in stitches by the first paragraph!

Update soon!
Nyasar-tan chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
i can't stop myself from cracking everytime i read 'moonshoes'. this is hilarious
WatchMeWin chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
mahahaha this is actually funny! i haven't seen may fics with starkids-i really like this!

okay, let's see. so there was obviously the red vines, and the percent eq to zero and the daddy you came to love me

that's all i gotten
byrantcc chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
THIS IS AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN ALL THE FEELINGS HOLY OMG QASOEPLMDSHYRIWLKMSJDFU!

Okay I just going to read some cruddy fic to calm down
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Sorry, but Chris Colfer is not a Starkid.
sophannically chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This story is quite hilarious. How long do you plan on making it and are any of the glee cast members together or are they all just best friends?
Emmy chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
First of all let me just say this is quite possibly the most amazing fanfiction I've ever read. The concept is completely Orignal and amazing. It's hilarious, I'm literally laughing out loud. And you are an amazing writer!

Anyways on to the references I caught..

Slamming through the door

Having lots of food

Jellylegs

Daddy you came to love me

The crayon drawings

And that's all I got!

Update soon! Or I will hunt you down! Just kidding! Or am I?
karatekid1018 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
OK, first the RedVines with eggs, the percent equivalent to zero from Starship, Lauren hugging Mike and mentioning the crayon drawings, and I'm pretty sure I saw a Pirates of the Carribean reference in there...do I get extra points for that?
blackteaplease chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Somehow I don't think I count for the references do I?

Amazing as always! Make sure Mike and Laruen have another scene together! Or Lauren leaves crayon drawings in his trailer or something :P

Auspicious Autumn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
*Dying* that is hilarious. You hae no idea how much I would have loved to have that happen.
IzzyBoleyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh my wizard god this was amazing! I have never laughed so hard. Bravo!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »