Reviews for The Couple of Prophecy
KaiSaeren chapter 1 . 1/13
I really likd this :) Věry sweet and emotional. Konán deserved a happy endng :) too nad there is do few narukonan fics :(
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Genial cL
Leonard chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Good story but it didn't need a lemon it was fine could have fluff that need on was very funny so thanks
NigmaShady chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Such a great short story you made
Leonard Mosca chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
just friends who make a sequel in begin the adventures of the children is in begin the adventures of the children is ninja
abhi.woody chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Its one of the best story I have read so far.
Short yet Understanding.
Great Job.
I-Nex-I chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I thought it was decent, konan was somewhat OOC and I don't think she would actually get THAT emotional so many times. But you made it seem believable so that's good, it also didn't make sense that Naruto's comments about his daughter were as if he was just meeting her. 'She's a motormouth just like kaa-san', the way it's phrased was if it was something her just realized. 'She always was a motormouth just like kaa-san would've been better
Night chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Simply beautiful, I've loved Naruto and Konan pairing for so long, and there are so few fanfics out there with the two of them. Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Fucking love it. Good story bro.
too bored to log in chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is amazing. Now i really want to read more Naruto/Konan fanfics.
NationalCraft chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
While I didn't read the 10 years later time skip, (Spoiler shield auto-activated), I know if it was half as good as the rest of the story, I still would have given it a 9/10. Only 1 missing because... my lemon standards are high, sorry! But the actually story, I wouldn't of cared if you lied about there being a lemon, as that was 10/10 hands down. Wouldn't of had it any other way.

Felt a bit guilty after reading your page about reviews, which is why I forced/told myself to write this. I know how that feels, but just so ya' know for future reference: I tend to feel a bit awkward reviewing lemons. Not your fault, 'tis all mine. :D
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was prefect Konan and Naruto story!
RockyyPlays chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
You should totally make this a long story :) Where like Naruto takes on a genin team or something like that ;) It's very well written, and i for one have always loved 'Naruto x Konan'
I think they're such a nice couple, but you can't find many. I still haven't found a long/good written NaruKonan romance story. This is the longest i've found :(

-Nicolai.
deadly pandas chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I loved it! Absolutely amazing!
Madgormley chapter 1 . 4/29/2014