Reviews for The Couple of Prophecy
IadoreAMOUR chapter 1 . 7/12
This was one of the most amazing 'romance' themed 'fan based' fiction I've ever read; and that's saying something cause I've read insane lot amount of them. Every thing was perfect. The different emotions playing were there... Angst was there... love was there... insecurities... sadness and the twitch's of humor at the end... and they all complemented each other in spite of pushing each other. The best thing about it was that it showed the difference between reading 'romance' and 'smut'. Now many would think that Konan was being OOC but they need to take it under consideration that canon always showed 'Konan the Kunoichi' not her being a woman... so there. And Finally... The Ending.. It was simply a perfect end to an equally perfect fiction. So great work. :3
kurovox2 chapter 1 . 5/30
really solid story for such a nice pairing
Phildev chapter 1 . 4/21
Loved this!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
solar eclipse chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
simply amazing
heiweifei chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
you really did justice to konan's deserves love,like a , she had have one of the saddest lives in narutoverse.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Now if only we had a proper series of this..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
That is one hell of an amazing chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
It is good write a sequel
KaiSaeren chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I really likd this :) Věry sweet and emotional. Konán deserved a happy endng :) too nad there is do few narukonan fics :(
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Genial cL
Leonard chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Good story but it didn't need a lemon it was fine could have fluff that need on was very funny so thanks
NigmaShady chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Such a great short story you made
Leonard Mosca chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
just friends who make a sequel in begin the adventures of the children is in begin the adventures of the children is ninja
abhi.woody chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Its one of the best story I have read so far.
Short yet Understanding.