Reviews for GodEmperor of Little Whinging
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 10h
Amusing
Araytigre chapter 1 . 5/18
This was a Fun little "Oneshot", one that could quite easily have grown into a Fun Story (read multi-chapter). Given the little hint from Hermione's musing, that Harry's Dream wasn't a Dream at all... Thank You. TTFN
viningc chapter 1 . 5/3
GodEmperor of Little Whinging:
Oh my God! It has been decades since I last read any of my DUNE books! Thank you for the unintended trip down memory lane.

Harry Potter as a Sandworm, brilliant! Thanks for that.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Great done.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
This made me choke on my coffee as I read this, and love to imagine how the final battle might have went in this universe, especially is he was able to use the voice on the sycophant followers of Tom in the end, considering how the wizarding world is, if he could figure out the spice part, they'd probably be folding space in the not too distant future, Sunday AD.
rytan451 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Ha...
I'm laughing as I read this.
ak chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
amusant!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
WTF was this.
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
A giant flobberworm?

Yeah, Yeah, I've read the Dune Books and see the 1980s Movie and the 1990s TV mini-series

But I still think those big sand worms are just puffed up flobberworms!
Wulffe chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Cute .. .

;-}
SFC CopperHead chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I try not to be overly critical of amateur writers as Dad was one. However, when someone uses a word like "peregrinations" then can't do basic math or follow their summary I have to wonder if I should waste my time reading this. Your summary says Harry found 5 pound notes and the first paragraph said 10 pound notes (a hundred of them). Multiplying 100 * 10 ie easy for a "Geek" just add a friggin zero(0) at the end of the 100 and you'll get 1000. Based on those type errors in the first two paragraphs it was time to move on.
Dad always said to read your chapters at least three times before posting that way you might catch 85% percent of you errors and usually those will be the major screw ups. He corrected his writings until he move on.

Snake
atymer chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Oh *cackle cackle cackle* I loved this. Little Harry really laid one on all his enemies. lol I can't wait to see Dumpy and Voldy's faces when Harry RULES. lol lol lol
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013