Reviews for GodEmperor of Little Whinging
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 5/26
Great done.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/2
This made me choke on my coffee as I read this, and love to imagine how the final battle might have went in this universe, especially is he was able to use the voice on the sycophant followers of Tom in the end, considering how the wizarding world is, if he could figure out the spice part, they'd probably be folding space in the not too distant future, Sunday AD.
rytan451 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Ha...
I'm laughing as I read this.
ak chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
amusant!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
WTF was this.
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
A giant flobberworm?

Yeah, Yeah, I've read the Dune Books and see the 1980s Movie and the 1990s TV mini-series

But I still think those big sand worms are just puffed up flobberworms!
Wulffe chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Cute .. .

;-}
SFC CopperHead chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I try not to be overly critical of amateur writers as Dad was one. However, when someone uses a word like "peregrinations" then can't do basic math or follow their summary I have to wonder if I should waste my time reading this. Your summary says Harry found 5 pound notes and the first paragraph said 10 pound notes (a hundred of them). Multiplying 100 * 10 ie easy for a "Geek" just add a friggin zero(0) at the end of the 100 and you'll get 1000. Based on those type errors in the first two paragraphs it was time to move on.
Dad always said to read your chapters at least three times before posting that way you might catch 85% percent of you errors and usually those will be the major screw ups. He corrected his writings until he move on.

Snake
atymer chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Oh *cackle cackle cackle* I loved this. Little Harry really laid one on all his enemies. lol I can't wait to see Dumpy and Voldy's faces when Harry RULES. lol lol lol
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wonderful
Sharon T chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Cute
overbooked chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great concept and story! I can see how empire building would be exhausting for anyone. Now you've given me all sorts of weird images-McGonagall as a Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother and the Malfoys as Harkonnens, for example. One correction, though, wouldn't a hundred ten pound notes be a thousand pounds?
jabbarulez chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
how big is he at the end? and how long can he last in it now?
pilotG21969 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013