Reviews for The Moon Never Rises: A Sun Never Sets Sequel
Hey, great story, love it!
It's just that I speak german and yours wasn't quite correct. I'm assuming that you were trying to say something like "and what about german/do you speak german..." that would be something like "und sprichst du deutsch?/kannst du ├╝berhaupt deutsch sprechen?"
Carry on with your great work:)
Best x
Miss. E. Thompson chapter 32 . 11/27/2015
This has Benn a great series to read. Chris is very easy to connect with. The only thing that has caught my eye in this story in the way of errors is Upper New York, there is no such thing. There is down state, up state, central New York, and Western New York. Ithaca is part of central New York. Other than that it's a great story. :)
suntan140 chapter 32 . 3/19/2014
can you write a oneshot on the day chris buy Chaplin and Charlie.
katiek121 chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
I loved everything about this story so far, especially Chris with Rose and Em on vacation in all the places! I have been to Paris and the view from the Eiffel Tower is amazing! I think the funniest part so far is Em thinking that Chris called Edward a Peanut butter sandwich!
thisldo chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Great sequel. I can definitely se an improvement in your writing, you seem more sure of yourself and the chapters flow well. I love the background and thought processes you have put into the characters. Thanks for the time and effort!
silverhawk88 chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
Awesome story loved it!
silverhawk88 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
The last line in this chapter I agree with. "But I still thought my brother was an idiot and was making a huge mistake" he was a Baka for suggesting this and as we both know it nearly killed them both. That is why New Moon is my least favorite in the series.
irishnlove2shop chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
Glad they made up. Great job on the story! Looking forward to the next story.
irishnlove2shop chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
Another tough one.
irishnlove2shop chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
That had to be a rough conversation.
irishnlove2shop chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
Great job with that.. he should have tackled Rose.
irishnlove2shop chapter 28 . 3/3/2013
As good as Rose is to him, I'm glad he said something to her.
irishnlove2shop chapter 27 . 3/3/2013