Reviews for You Can't Spell Sniper Without Spin
khaitosfren chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
One of the best Barton/Coulson origins.
ABandDES108 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I could see Clint doing ALL of this. Des
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Good story! I like how you handle the characters. Barton's problem makes sense, given his background.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
AW! YAY! that was amazing! I love the fact that he can't read. For some reason that's just so adorable!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is made of awesome sauce. *fave*
Annabel H. Wildes chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I just finished reading the Avengers Time Bomb Initiative (so far), and I've got to say, the Barton/Coulson pairing is really intriguing. It's an unusual pairing, if you weren't so good at writing in character, I don't think it would work. But you are, so it does, and it's GREAT! Kudos!
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow! great story! Hey umm could i take the idea of him not able to read but change it? He has Dyslexia instead of illerate I promise to credit you all the way even link to your story and let everyone know it was your idea. if i don't get in answer in one week i'm going and doing it without permission but still credit you kk?
Gage39 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Really good! I loved it! Especially the part where Clint couldn't read! I was just waiting for someone to post one like that!
K-laMarie chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
AWESOME!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Awesome story
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
God, that was great! :) How Coulson really noticed that Clint isnt good at reading and everything. Wow!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awesome! Love these bits especially:

- You take your eyes off of him for two damn minutes, he puts his rifle away and takes out a bow and arrow.

- trying to find a way to convey the asset's archery skill without using an unprofessional term like "un-fucking-believable"

And let me borrow Coulson's term "un-fucking-believable", because how the heck did Clint even pass those tests? I bow to Barton's talent.
Kuroi Atropos chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Like the spin - thanks!
BButtercup chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wonderful story, especially the interaction between Clint and Phil :o)
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow! This was fantastic, and beautifully well written. I love how brilliantly you portrayed Clint in here. He had the swagger, insecurities, and did it well without being despicable. I'm definitely going to have to look at your other works, because this one absolutely blew me away.