Reviews for Young but not
Ruby Queen chapter 1 . 2/10
Here's an idea for you to use:

A Book that tells all the information of the universe like alien species and their home planets and society and of any civilisations in the universe whether they're alien race, magical race, hidden race or a different race, secret or not. When new information is discovered, new pages come with the newly discovered information or new information is written on the pages. To get the info you want you ask it and it will show you. It has unlimited pages. It has violet corners. You can change its to any size you, whenever you want.

If anyone else see this idea of mine like a reviewer, favouriter and/or follower for example, you can use it as well.
thebestoftherest chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
Mommy shayera would be awesome.
FanGirlStephie chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
This is so good! dont stop now!
Uber Cool chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
everyone seems to have a knack for spilling flash's secrets!
Puppy chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
NNNNUUUUUUUUUU
thunder angel13 chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Noooooo this was such a great story thank you for writing it i wish you luck on all your future projects and in life
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
oh Bruce... How wrong you are. BTW how did Wally fool everyone (including mind reading gorillas and aliens) that he wasn't that intelligent academically speaking.
ak74224 chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Great story please update soon I would hate it if this story becomes neglected and never published
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
I feel bad for Wally. All of the sudden he's treated like a child.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
I really like thiss story to bad it hasn't been updated:(
daracorey chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
Love this story can't wait for an update:)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
Please keep going!
Libro5678 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Confused. Nowhere does it tell john flashs identity but he then refers to him as wally?
RosaleeLeader chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
CAN YOU PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE SOON I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE IT AND UPDATE BECAUSE I'LL ANNOY YOU UNTIL YOU DO!
farronewp chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
A minor can refuse to be adopted. Wally could've said no and must PERSONALLY ask Wally weather or not he wants to be adopted, she CANNOT just take John's word on it. Also, the adoption process doesn't work that fast, there has to be a background check on any potential adopters as well as several necessary forms that need to be filled in. Wally needs to brush up on his non-criminal law knowledge.
Also, S(t)uperman and Johnny the Jackass are both cvnts.