Reviews for Young but not
Puppy chapter 14 . 7/25
NNNNUUUUUUUUUU
thunder angel13 chapter 14 . 6/10
Noooooo this was such a great story thank you for writing it i wish you luck on all your future projects and in life
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 6/9
oh Bruce... How wrong you are. BTW how did Wally fool everyone (including mind reading gorillas and aliens) that he wasn't that intelligent academically speaking.
ak74224 chapter 13 . 3/20
Great story please update soon I would hate it if this story becomes neglected and never published
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 13 . 3/20
I feel bad for Wally. All of the sudden he's treated like a child.
I really like thiss story to bad it hasn't been updated:(
daracorey chapter 13 . 2/26
Love this story can't wait for an update:)
Please keep going!
Libro5678 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Confused. Nowhere does it tell john flashs identity but he then refers to him as wally?
RosaleeLeader chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
CAN YOU PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE SOON I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE IT AND UPDATE BECAUSE I'LL ANNOY YOU UNTIL YOU DO!
farronewp chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
A minor can refuse to be adopted. Wally could've said no and must PERSONALLY ask Wally weather or not he wants to be adopted, she CANNOT just take John's word on it. Also, the adoption process doesn't work that fast, there has to be a background check on any potential adopters as well as several necessary forms that need to be filled in. Wally needs to brush up on his non-criminal law knowledge.
Also, S(t)uperman and Johnny the Jackass are both cvnts.
Guest of honor chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
Update the story now please! I got to find out how this ends! Update now!
Wololf chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
I like your story, I really do... Its just that I would think that flash would be more upset about the adoption. Also, lantern isnt really cut out to raise anyone even an almost adult. Its a good story, I just think some of the characters are ooc and the plot needs a little tweeking.
MarburyBlur chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
What the fuck is Bats then? Is he the monkey on a unicycle?
MarburyBlur chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
u really do need to update