Reviews for Naruto: The True Warrior
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/8
Nice, though how he died makes no sense considering this happened in canon barring killing Orochimaru and Sakura saved him with a kunai by pinning him to a tree.
Alex Mellinger chapter 19 . 8/16
Please start the sequel soon.
after reading your other stories along with this one I've gotta say you've sure got a knack for creating unique plots
the only downside is that most of your stories are incomplete
i hope that you don't abandon these stories and complete them someday since these stories are really good.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 4/16
I choose Yoruichi, Rangiku, Kurenai, Anko, and Temari for the final slots of the harem.
Excellently done first chapter, truly flawlessly done.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
you fucker that got no lemon no small or bigones hop you die asshoe
blassreitter chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
I could not really call this a chapter, more an summary in my opinion. I had gladly wanted to read how he grew in Soul Society. How he recreated his jutsus, his small battles with Kenpachi etc. etc.
Silverwolf3351 chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
why is naruto so dark and blood thirsty?
Silverwolf3351 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
fem kyuubi! or is it too late?
guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
so far this story is great and by the rescue beam's name is negacion.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Hey, just finished reading this fanfic in its entirety last night and made an account today, but that is not important, what is important is that you are EVIL finishing a story like that, you have me awaiting with so much excitement it's nuts, quick questions though, where is Haku? What Division does Zabuza belong to? How did Batman a pure hearted individual become a Hollow? Now a few requests, please make Ulquiorra a Vastoes Lordes, Please let Grimmjow and Ulquiorra LIVE, castrate Azien, wipe that grin off Gin's face, and help Kenpachi with his Zanpakto which BTW is always in shikai due to his immense raw power. Sincerely, Korog :-D
alexc123 chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Best comedy ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I think you should have added the uchiha heiress to the harem
Serinity Dawn chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Please come back 'Death'! :-/ I love this story! You're an amazingly talented author!
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
seriously fem sasuke and itachi that's just totally wrong lol