Reviews for Naruto: The True Warrior
brendon.young.1 chapter 1 . 5/23
You asshole you should have put both Hinata and Orihime in the Harem but made them both OC and A little Op
Kumpul chapter 20 . 4/19
To short
TheAnimeWriterLover chapter 1 . 4/5
For a moment I was like 'yessssssss this idea is amazing!'. Then I reached the bottom and saw it was a harem story and I said 'nooooooooooooooo whyyyyyyyyyyy?'. Seriously? Just... just why? Why an harem? If you wanted to change Sasuke's gender and make this story a romance, then it would have been a beautiful and fulfilling story. This goes the same way for each of the female characters. I don't understand the logic that a powerful Naruto equals to must-have-a-harem story. I just finished reading another few stories that were just like that. I just hope that this harem won't kill the character's personalities (like every other harem story does). I'm rather excited to read about the female Sasuke because of what she said after Naruto's death. Now THAT'S something different and I hope the rest of the story maintains this interesting change that could lead to a lot of possibilities. I just hope that the harem element won't punch me in the face like every other story that contains them.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 3/27
Okay that was a bit short.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 3/27
Okay if bust was all that mattered, Nel, Rangiku, Kurenai, Anko, and Tier would all be tied for Number 1. Yoruichi has a fun loving, mischievous side. Nel has a child like personality which coupled with her sexy looks makes her adorable when in adult form, not to mention her heart is bigger than her bust. Rangiku kinda the same as Yoruichi, but she's a major drunk.
Talon5Krrde chapter 4 . 1/22
You are an asshole.
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Eww harem, I'm disappointed
thedarkwolf95 chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
I know spell correct is a bitch and betas will sometimes miss errors but the flames of hell from Naruto are called Amaterasu
s.k.f.f.f chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
i thought itmtakes one bite to become hollow?
me chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
I know by now your story is complete but I just have to say... Kopitora, unless my translator isn't right, means sea cucumber? how is that intimidating?... think of something better
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
please don't stop this story
Serinity Dawn chapter 20 . 12/7/2016