Reviews for Dear Maestra
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
lol...the teacher's reactions were hilarious:) And I love all the kids letters too! It was strange to have Kyoya declared that he loved his siblings but he is a kid. And in the anime, he does care for them. Anyway, this was a cute, funny, and heartwarming fanfic! Good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
Hahahh, i love it! It's really sweet, funny and just so darn adoroble! And i couldn't help but smirk pretty dark way, when i read mukuro's essay..( or that's what my sister said) and i agree with him hole heartly! w. Anyone who hurt my little Tuna and squid head. . . . Shihihihi..
Anyway, love it!
Roxas fleur chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
I love tsuna, ryouhei and kyouya essay the most!
kK chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
*tries to read chapter*
*eyes get drawn towards the EXTREMEs*
*can read nothing but the EXTREMEs*
*is unable to think of anything but EXTREME for the rest of the day*
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
*snickers*
Oh dear. *headpats teachers*
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
*cackles* Cranky Chrome is cranky! Poor girl. Girls can kick ass, too! XD
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
*snickers*
Well, at least he's honest. XD
It'd be funny if his teacher freaked out and called his parents, only for Daemon and Elena to read the assignment, listen to the teacher's concerns, and wonder aloud why the teacher is upset, it's all true- including the 'why not tell an adult' part. XD *cackles*
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Ryohei's descriptions of his 'siblings' are very amusing, especially with how well they fit with their interactions.
XD
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
Aw, chibi-Kyoya's adorable.
*snickers* "...Takeshi, and he's happy /all the time/." XD I imagined Kyoya saying that with great exasperation.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
*coos*
Definitely Takeshi. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
How very Hayato. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
So many exclamation points! XD But it suits an excited chibi-Tsuna very well. *coos*
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This... is just adorable.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
...Teachers are so stupid. Isn't it a mafia school that they go to?
Katherine Sanderson chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
You should write a one-shot or something where the teachers meet the parents :)