Reviews for Robin & Marian's Happily Ever After
What on earth gave you the idea fairytales have happy endings? Only in Disney's loosely based rip offs do they end well. Read the originals. The little mermaid watched her love marry someone else and refusing to kill him turned into sea form (ie died). Little red riding hood got eaten. Sleeping beauty was raped by the king while unconscious. Goldilocks was either mauled to death or broke her neck jumping out the window depending on the version you read.
chadtayor020 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Typical ending. You need to flesh it out a little more, but its an okay story.
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Unfortunately, if you read the original versions of Fairy Tales, you'll find that they almost never end happily. And aside from that, I love stories where the hero dies, "He who lives by the sword, shall die by the sword." I only wish that in the story Robin had killed John with his last arrow.
That Beautifully Strange Moon chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Cool story! I hated the original ending to, but you should try to read another one of the originals. The endings all suck, but they're pretty good.
Dan Sickles chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
This was great! I love how you made up a happy ending where Marian gets to be brave and to stand up for herself. I also like how the chapters are really short and something is always happening. Great job!