Reviews for Confusion and Dancing 2: LOST IN SPACE!
the electric phantom chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
HAHAHA! What you don't know is that I'm secretly actually Lisa doing science project all over the world! JK, that's my worst subject.

As for ice cream, I think I'll take either Thin Mint or Pumpkin Pie. I can't wait for #3! ESPECIALLY considering #4!
Taylor chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
PETER! You're back!

Yay wedding!

Yes I called you! Haha!

Ice cream!

Sad this stories over!
Taylor chapter 14 . 6/21/2012

Can't wait for next chapter! ;)

I would like cookies and cream please!
MRose512 chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Wow, I knew you were going to get rid of Brad, but isn't that a little harsh. He's not THAT bad. Usually. :)

My direction giving skills are totally awesome!

In totally unrelated news, I just ordered my five free copies of my NaNo novel from last fall! They should be here by July 1st!

Ice cream! I think I'll take chocolate.
the electric phantom chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
OMG. Oh em gee! You killed peoples! Like, interesting peoples! Ah, well, at least Summer or Meg or someone like that didn't die. Quick question: can you kill Maureen? She freaks me out. Like, not Manny Spamboni evil laugh freaks me out, like friend's little brother flirting with you even though they're ten years younger freaky.
Phantom chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
Nice! I loved Threepio's Princess Bride quote. I LOVE THAT EPIC MOVIE!
Taylor chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Ahhhh! Action! Love it! :)

Group 1 rocks!

Group 2 is ok!

Group 3 your sad!

You won't kill Summer! I know what kinda happens in stories 3-6! Haha!

I don't know if I like that kind of pie. Can I have blackberry or pumpkin? Haha! :P
Phantom chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
You're welcome! Wow, this is just insane. Although, Darth Lizard is probably the best Sith name ever. I always wondered, would UnYou be UnJedi Annie Scrambler or Darth Lisa Heffenbacher?
Taylor chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Fantastic chapter! Loved it! )

Glad you FINALLY dumped brad! Yay! Haha! (no offense brad)

You can't kill off Summer! There are certain people you can kill off, but Summer is not one of them! ;)

Can't wait to see how this story ends!
Lrose000 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
So... I'm glad I ditched Brad! Lol! a vacuum cleaner? He's really crazy!
Brandi chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Oh! I get brownies! YEAHHH! Love the chapter, Lizzie is the queen of all evil (but don't tell her I said that, ti might boost her ego, and that would be BAD).
MRose512 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012

Love the new chapter.
Phantom chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
(eats brownies) Thanks! Glad you let at least one character figure it out! Oh, Carl's missing? This should be interesting! Looking forward to the Quest for Carl! Hey, that sounds catchy! Maybe you can use it for the next chapter title?
Taylor chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Yay brownies!

Fiyero and his letters! Lol!

Stupid Lizzie!

I have Lindt chocolate already! Haha!
Taylor chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Love it! Poor Carl!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Did you ask "Summer"?