Reviews for Dancing and aLoving at the Love Shack
Arianna76 chapter 1 . 8/1
So funny! And sexy :3 Love it!
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Best ever. I knew it was Finn just by the way the words were typed out. XD Love you! This is awesome! I will look through your other stuff. You need to write new Glee stories as well. I see that most are from February 2012, well... the most recent for glee. I would love to see some. :D I will read a bunch of your other stuff later though.
xXEmilyxThexStrangeXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Romantic, sweet and sexy
Dr.Hannah.The.Horrible chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
absolutely in love with this.
AprilShowers87 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awesome, as per usual. :) Puck cracked ne up at the end. xD there was one part, however, with a spelling mistake :p "He held tightly onto Kurt's lips and pushed his length into the tight, hot opening in one go." I think if he held tightly to Kurt's lips, that would be a bit painful. ;)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Puck makes everything better... so does smut. And Klaine for that matter! So many wonderful things in this fic, hehe.
cole5148 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Loved the smut! And I also love Puck attitude;-)
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love thosqe smuts without really plots, it's hot and good for the head.

More, always.
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Loved it! That was great, well done:)
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, that ending was hilarious!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Nom. Hot. But I particularly love Puck in this. And of course it was Finn wanting to use the bathroom haha.
seheronelves chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Hilarious but somehow hot and sweet :D
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I now feel like a bitch cos I got snogs on Valentine's. But this was made of amazing awesomeness of brilliantly epic brilliance.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
adore!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Loved Puck telling them to get a room, so they did. And the ending. Clueless Finn is clueless. I actually expected Puck to fist bump both Blaine and Kurt for being such horny little bastards. And of course Blaine was prepared. Former Boy Scout, that one. Along with the heart-shaped eye patch, his "accessories" include rainbow colored condoms and flavored lube. And have you noticed that Kurt has alot more confidence now that he's started having sex? Nicely done!