Reviews for Softer Side
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Do we really have to be reminded of the stupid choices they made on the show? Isn't it bad enough that we were forced to watch it? Sigh..
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I have to say I'm a bit annoyed that Finn and dweeb in wheelchair are all douchey as usual
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
:)(: Finnessa is such a d***.
Santana is the most caring, significant other.
All the Glee girls should be jealous.
I hope Santana isn't too mad but that probably wasn't the best thing for Brittany to do. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
:)(: Awwww...golly, they're so sweet and adorable.
I'm glad they made up and then had the bestest make-up sex. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
:)(: I love Santana's Mami so,soooooo much.
She's so sweet. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
:)(: The Glee Club is full of a bunch of jerks.
And Santana was being mean to Brittany, she shouldn't have done that.
I'm glad Santana's mom is cool with her and Brittany. :)(:
edilsdnal chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed. :D
D chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Love, love, love this! Still gushing about the romantic side of both Britt and San. Uhm, soulmate where are you? Lol. Looking forward to reading your other stories! Thanks! :)
unicorns223 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
bahaha i STILL laugh everytime i read "Yay Berry notes are they written in elfish?" sooo funny, ive read this story from start to finish like three times now LOVE IT
Lauren H 91 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
this story will always be one of my favorites! i love your writing and im reading you dont know what you want right now and its just as good but softer side still always be my favorite! keep up the amazing writing you are awesome!
BloodyUnicorn chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Great story!
Rosetoast chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
This was the most lovely story, easily a favorite. Thanks.
DeliriumFishies chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
I just had to write and say thank you for my cheesy grin and the cotton ball fluff that is my brain and thank you for your beautiful story that is giving me warm and fuzzies all over. Really it's sending me into a grinning goofy fuzz ball mess :-} as I continue on reading your story I am prepared and armed, rapped in my duve like a catapillar in a caccoon I am snuggle safe and I brase myself for a full scale melt down lol. (I am such a dork)
Di7fan chapter 16 . 4/20/2012
Amazing story i love it ! You did a real good job here !

Thanks and good luck for your new story :)
AngyPG1 chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
I really loved it! One of the best fics I've ever read!

I'm totally in love with this couple. They're so perfect and sweet.

Awesome job! :3