Reviews for The Wretched and Divine
janet1982 chapter 40 . 6/8
Awesome story )
Dawn Bringer Prime chapter 19 . 3/25
For Cybertron's sake, what is going on here?
BlazeVein chapter 41 . 2/3
Great story. Really enjoy it. Hope you are ok.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 7 . 1/16
im squealing. undoubtedly, emasculating squeaking. a male shouldnt go this high pitched
casey chapter 20 . 1/10
not friends if their using you and c is a great grade to have hope you feel better
casey chapter 19 . 1/10
I don't understand why people are homophobic anyway that's (being a homophobe I mean) against religion not the other way round so good for you.
Blackdragon 34 chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Love it lots good job
SweetSpark22 chapter 38 . 11/16/2014
Well, I know it's way too late to have them dedicated to me, but I'm gonna guess anyway. Dijon is Ironhide, obviously; Bahadur is Lennox; Pyrrhos and his entwined are Miles and Bee respectively; I think Batel is Mikaela and her entwined is Hound, although violet eyes make me think Barricade, but he's with Fig; Abaddon is either Fault Line or 'It'; Theoklia... not sure, there wasn't enough of her written to make a sound guess, but probably one of the femmes (probably Elita One) or girl Elites: Proteus's father might be Ratchet. I don't know.
SweetSpark22 chapter 34 . 11/15/2014
Hmmm... You know what, I'm thinking the Fallen is like Darth Vader. There's someone else higher than him, and once upon a time when he first came to Earth, he was just fine until this 'It' got hold of him like it's doing to Mirage and the 'Cons. Unicron maybe? Can't think of anyone else who would want the Allspark AND be able to do this. But, the way you have those hints written, it's probably some evil Earth god. Course, you could be borrowing the 'Unicron is the center if the Earth' thing from Transformers: Prime.
SweetSpark22 chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
Definitely loved it. This is officially my favorite Sam/Optimus story EVER. Which is why I hate being all pessimistic thinking about how bad ROTF is gonna be on Sam.
Anyway, this story is already complete, so I can ask. Is there going to be legit smut? 'Cause I hate stories that claim to be M-rated but just when things are getting steamy, it cuts off and there's nothing explicit. Please tell me this isn't one of those stories.
SweetSpark22 chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
I like how you're making it so all the horridness of the Decepticons isn't really their fault. I'm thinking this 'It' has something to do with the Fallen.
SweetSpark22 chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
Yeah. Okay. Jail's no longer enough. Matthew needs that for, like fifteen years at least AND to have an incurable case of butter fingers in the showers.
SweetSpark22 chapter 29 . 11/13/2014
Matthew needs to be put in jail or something. Death seems just a bit harsh considering he has never killed or even physically hurt anyone (without consent). As far as I know, anyway. He sure as hell doesn't deserve the kind of happiness love brings about.
No, but he should be put in jail for something to do with drugs. That seems fair and perfectly poetic.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
I imagine Ironhide looking like Karl Urban lol :D
SweetSpark22 chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
Most of those those options were just cause me pain, none more so than 'it's prime time!' If he ever says that on an actual show or movie, I'm going to buy a gun, shoot the TV, and then myself.
My fave was probably either the ferryman thing or handgun thing.