Reviews for Dracken Blood
Kolista chapter 11 . 4/2
Are you still writing?
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 3/17
ay que emocion! me encanta espero que actualices pronto quiero saber que mas pasara!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 11 . 3/17
Onegaiiiii que sea pronto! Quiero saber que pasara como continuara! Onegaiiiii
Kimi Lowe chapter 11 . 3/10
Can't wait for more...
dooodlej1 chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
The story you wrote was captivating. I was entranced by your wording and when I read it I could practically see the scenes playing out in my mind. Rarely do I get so moved by a fan fiction that I can actually feel how the characters felt. Well done.
Sincerely,
Angel of Death.
Critique chapter 11 . 4/2/2016
This story is crap
I'm normally kind about this sort of stuff but this story can't even be claimed as even a little bit your idea. I've read Starlight's story so many times I could quote it word for word. This is the exact same story, but with an unimaginative writer changing the names and some of the circumstances. Your a poorly written writer and you should stop or get some serious BETA's to help you out. Harry is a weakling with a 'massive core' - which is entirely overused. Hermione does seem even the tinseist AU, your OC characters have no basic descriptions of appearance or personality the fact that Harry is mated to the one person who killed his parents is absolutely bull. Sirius being pregnant doesn't even make sense, you haven't mentioned anywhere that wizards can get pregnant, you haven't explained why the unmated dominant drackens didn't like Remus from the start, or how Hermione even knew Harry was a submissive. You don't have any scenes with his atrributes out - or that of his mates, you don't say how they all met and in the Dracken Universe they don't just call out the names of their compatible mates and then immediately mate with them it's so unrealistic that it can't even be called a FANFICTION. Yeah it's definitely fiction, but it's crap, it's out there and there are too many gaps for the story to make any sense it's a copy of Starlight Massacre's and your playing it off as your own. It's crap. Stop writing.
autisticAnthropologist chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
I hope your classes go well. I've Rise Of The Drackens too. I really like Starlight Massacre's story line as well yours and I can't wait for the next chapter.
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 11 . 2/27/2016
It's okay! I understand! _
Creativelover491 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Please update! :) Great story!
Roza Negra chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Good luck with classes and i will be read and waiting for the next chapter
Roza Negra chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
My only question right now is who gets to be the next baby dady after Draco
Roza Negra chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Any chance of Hermione getting pregnant with one of the Harry and one of the others like Severus or Adam or Draco?
R0ckerbaby chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Here's hoping this story isn't abandoned.
SolarEclipse07 chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
awesome story please contine cant wait to read more and does the weasleys ever find out about what ron beilives what the headmaster told him or about the stolen money hes being paid
Lw117149 chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
Its understandablei look forward to more when you can.