Reviews for Dracken Blood
Poppyseed Pomphrey chapter 7 . 5/3
Pruitt is actually spelt as Prewett
Lilly flower forever chapter 11 . 3/25
please keep going! i would love to see where this goes! this story is a little confusing but fascinating! i would like to see what happens with the fight. please update sooon!
Molly's a Prewett actually, not Pruitt. And Arthur's Mum is Cedrella Black. Not sure how she ties in with Cygnus
disapperating. It's actually Disapparating.
"I'm eleven days pregnant!"
Copied from StarLight again.
"Let Severus have him. Severus could use the potions ingredients." With that, Harry turned and ran into Draco's arms. (This scene, of Draco becoming Harry's second mate, was originally written by StarlightMassacre. I just added my own flair.)
Oh my freaking bloody saint of a Merlin's balls!
Did you just admit to plagiarism?
Found a mistake again:"How do you finish a Bogart off?"
It's Boggart. Two "T's".
I found a mistake you said "Thanks, Moine!"
It should actually be Mione as in Hermione. And what the bloody hell man?! This is such a rip Off of Rise Of The Drackens by StarLight Massacre. Everything important is copied. Like their appearances and such. Plagiarism is not condoned, on FanFiction or in real life
this is a rip off of rise of the drakens. what the hell
Mukuro234 chapter 11 . 2/15
I love this fic.. Hope everything is going good since ta haven't updated or told anyone if you are going to put this on hold.. Anyways great fic XD
Spinka Tatsu Kaliull chapter 11 . 2/6
I like what you have so far. I am not going to lie to you and say that it is great, but it is decent. Starlight is a better writer though. The reason for this is that your story almost seems choppy. It is like the idea is not given enough freedom to develop. This can only come with practice and time. Starlight probably has had more of both because she has almost mastered the art that it is. I do like the concept and where you are going with this story, also I am enjoying Hermione as a member of the family. I do not mean this as a flame as I am following this story, just some constructive criticism can be nice to receive once in a while. I look forward to seeing this story blossom.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 11 . 1/28
I loved it. I hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
I say all but riddle. How is padfoot alive?
Brook chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
this is an amazing story. It had me on the edge of my seat the hole time
rmiser1994 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Just found this - cannot wait to read more .