Reviews for Screwed
Crossed chapter 1 . 4/7
You do realize that their full names are Tatsumi Souichi and Tetsuhiro the beginning it was like Morinaga was fucking himself.
xx-animeXalchemist-xx chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Funnily enough... this makes a lot of sense. I mean there was one scene in the manga where Senpai was all, 'I've come four times already, quit it!' and I was just whistling because damn that's actually rather impressive. So a seme Souichi would be a very dangerous (and sexy) thing indeed! I approve of this fic!

xx-animeXalchemist-xx
Tasnell1161 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow! Pointless ?! That was not pointless it was great I loved it senpai as seme awesome ! Please write more like this guarantee people will love it! Even tho it's has hard sex in it the fact that they love each other makes it great! ... Thank you so much...

TAS
Berryberry chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
...souichi's lost it... •
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hahaha god! So funny, senpai is a natural hahaha
InkMind chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
A little OOC the fact that Souichi would top but DAMN that was GREAT. And their personalities are perfectly written. Loved it!
Leviphiliac chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hah! Nice! Today I woke up with a sudden desire to read Souichi x Morinaga. I wasn't even sure I was going to find any, then I find this delicious piece of hot yaoi *-* thanks, you made my day :)
yaoidoll chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
omfg that waz so good I read it all the way through, I dont think I even blinked so when i finished an did blink it felt like my eyes were on fire, anyway that was really good
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm shocked... By how much I wanted to see this happen... I think I would have loved to see this in the actual manga. Wouldn't you? All drawn out and stuff... Oh yeah. I think I might just be a Koisuru Boukun addict. :P Lol!
CMHerrera chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
whoa...sempai...no control
Random me chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
very interesting! though I still feel if Souichi ever was to top he would at one point want to be bottom again just to get the overwhelmed feeling and pass out. XD

just me though.
DororoXPenana chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hehehehehe funny AND sexy X3, loved it 8D! Hope to see more Tyrant fictions from you !