Reviews for The Epilogue
Mallory Quinn chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
What a wonderful epilogue! I wish the story continued, but all good things must come to an end eventually! You're a very gifted writer! Thank you for those two beautiful chapters! Take care!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
If only life was this perfect! Sweet story though.
twilightlover4evr chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love it, please update again soon!
dinorunner07 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is a good "complete ending" to the story that kinda wraps its up and lets you see a happy-family scene and completes the annoying ending the movie leaves. But i guess that is what fanfic is for, right? Enjoyed this story and think it went really well with your other one.
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is such a sweet one-shot, the final look to their lives that the movie lacked.i loved this short peek at the characters day to day after years, really cute!
JesusLover13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really loved this! 3

It was a very happy story and heart-warming as well! Tommy was adorable and Evan, Louis, and Lyla were amazing as always!

I liked how you told how their lives turned out after this epilogue as well. Very creative.

Great job and you should definitely write more August Rush fanfictions. _
Stalkersayshi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I kind of liked it... To me it didn't seem like something they would do... Maybe its just me but I feel like this could have been better... But it could have been alot worse...