Reviews for Let Us Love Nobly
Chris chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
One of those stories you want to read the next chapter of... but never want to finish it. I really admire your style of writing. :)
Malmo722 chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
I loved this story. It was incredibly romantic instead of campy and over the top like a lot of slash. This has filled the void that the show has left. Thanks for writing a great story. Well done. :)
AkiraNatsume chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
Awe. Is there a sequel?
CupidsDelite chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Thanks for the link to the piece Sherlock was playing. It is rather haunting. So far this has been one of the best stories I have read on here. Thanks so much for sharing it.
DuShuZhi chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Great story! Very sweet :)
ValaEnVash chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Oh jeez, for a minute there, when Mrs. Hudson said 'Jack Appleby', for a split second, I was like 'oh my god, it was really jack harkness and you know it!'
XagentXero chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I was very happy with the character of Mary Morstan-a character I usually hate because of my JOHNLOCK leanings. She was unusually accepting, the way I think a woman (woman, not Sherlock:) John would be with would be, and I loved it. Also thanks for the tidbit of Mystrade and Molly/Irene-haven't seen before but enjoyed.
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
This was a pretty good fic. I liked the emotions you portrayed in here, especially the Johnlock. I must admit I do not really like Mystrade or Molly/Irene pairing, but each to their own I suppose. At least you didn't harp on it like a lot of other fics do. Anywho... thanks for the pretty good read
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Allow me a small rant: Why on Earth do you only have 57 reviews? This story is more than amazing and I am grateful I have the privilege to read it. I was looking to find a story where Sherlock wasn't OOC but still had that minute touch of humanity in him and if this isn't it, I don't know what is. Aside from me near confessing my love to this story, I have to let my Class A Grammar Nazi talk for a bit: I noticed a reoccurring misuse of the word 'bare' instead of 'bear'! It is in no way a large issue, I just wanted to inform you. Again, thank you for this story, it's been a pleasure to read and I am certain that sentiment will only grow as I continue reading.

Anon chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Lovely chapter in all aspects. I love how you write the characters.
Anon chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Excellent chapter. I was just thinking today how Irene is more Sherlock-ish and (since I love her character) I kept thinking how she needed her own John-ish character to complete her. (As we all know John completes Sherlock.)

Then I started reading this fic and Mycroft's line towards the beginning about everyone wanting a John just about shot an arrow in my heart. THEN I read this chapter and towards the middle start thinking how Molly can at times be as brave as John. THEN I get to the end and can't help but to feel Molly to be Irene's John. (Never in a million years would I have guessed that I would ever ship them.)

Oh, the things I have seen/read can never be unseen/read. I now officially ship Molly/Irene - thanks. :)
Keatinge chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Brilliant! :D
XxUniversalRosexX chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Such a delightful chapter :)

I enjoy you bringing Mike back haha I'd know that he's to thank for the meeting in the first place !

I do have to ask though, is this the end of the story? If it is, do you or can you consider doing an epilouge?

Greatly appreciated !

Thanks for one hell of a read !

With much love and umbrellas

power0girl chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful, I love it. Thank you so much for ALL your hard work.

leyapearl chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
A lovely ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for posting it.

Two small things: in the park you have John drinking a 'scolding' cup of coffee - I think you mean scalding - and then later when he's talking to Mike you have him drinking his tea.

I look forward to your next.