Reviews for The Whistler's Whistle
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 2/24
Sad but good. :)
Leonora Chris chapter 9 . 1/15
Oh this is painful and sad and... I love it. I hope you'll keep writing this someday.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I like the story but you're kind of making being deaf is the worst possible thing that could ever happen. I'm deaf and I adjusted fairly well to it, along with others I know who were born hearing. I'm not criticizing you, I'm just saying that you might not want to make deaf culture seem so terrible. chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Awesome chapter! I loved the bit with the music at the end. chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
OMG. Not permanent! My poor baby. He's trying so hard to stay in control and not lose it, but losing a sense like that...poor baby. :(. Great chapter! chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Lovely! I can't wait to read the next chapter. You've handled deaf Neal very well. Smart to use the phone to "talk".
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Love the story and can relate, at the age of 7 the sounds in my left ear went away. The sound of silents filled me with fear and I was left to listen from my right ear. Learn to sign and read peoples lips, there facial expressions gave me tips. Like if they were happy or if they were sad and then I thought being half deaf, wasn't that bad
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Aww Neal. Now he is thinking about hiding his pain so that other won't feel pain and hurt for him? Aw Neal, you're being ridicilous. I hope the three of them will be alright.
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Don't let Neal heard silence only. Nooo!
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Aww, Moz is too cruel. Peter blame himself already, and he keep worrying fo Neal and wanted to take care of Neal. And Neal didn't blame Peter.
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Poor Neal! (Weeping). I just wish some one would hug him already.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Poor Neal! I hope he gets well soon.
StarShinobi chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
So, so good. I really hope you decide to continue this!
Elle92 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Really love this story of yours. Hope you'll get inspiration and update soon. :)
SimplyOut chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
I truly enjoyed this story and would love if you continue writing :D