Reviews for Love Conquers All
xMotherfuckerJones chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Well. this does seem like a good story but I'm not going to continue much longer its too... out of character for me. and too... i dunno. Childish. I understand you're not the best writer and neither am I. Or anyone for that matter. It seems you do have a great story in mind. but I won't continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is really amazing, I've not read many but this is by far my favourite. It made me so excited to see series 7 to see naomily back on our screens :) so thank you
Katie xx
jeane911 chapter 32 . 12/4/2012
mmmmmmmmmm, LOvely! LOVE IT, nice job you certainly made a happy aver after sound gay jajajajjaja, congratulations u finish it all perfect.
marsupial1974 chapter 32 . 12/3/2012
Woo hoo! Finally! I gotta say it...Ems really is persistent.
This story was a really great ride, I must say, and I have enjoyed every chapter.

Thank you for this and for the new story.
M- ;)
MissX1980 chapter 31 . 11/28/2012
Its so fluffy yet dramatic at the same time! Love Gina totally melts my heart :D Love this!
DailyTweakedOut chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
I loved reading this story and I'm excited for the next update :)
ali chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
I loveeeeee it, my please continue
DailyTweakedOut chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Really excited to start reading this :)
ali chapter 29 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter, keep it up! :)
ReadingNaomilyAllDayErDay chapter 28 . 11/10/2012
KILL JENNA ! PLEASE ! lol. Ems will never think of anything else eh ? ahahaa
marsupial1974 chapter 28 . 11/10/2012
I will be so sad when you finish this story. I was glad to see that Emily was okay after the collapse, but then what is a Naomily story with Emily?
Ok, that would be a story about Naomi and that wouldn't be so bad, but I think you get what I'm saying ;)

I was impressed with Naomi for holding out so long on getting in Jenna's face, but I was surprised she just didn't reach in and take back Emily's kidney! I mean that's what I would have done, I'm just saying.

Can't wait for the last four chapters ;)
MissX1980 chapter 27 . 11/8/2012
I love this story! I hope Emily is okay! Jenna needs to like disappear or something seriously! great update tho :)
ReadingNaomilyAllDayErDay chapter 27 . 11/7/2012
Oh no :( FREAKIN JENNA ! _ Uuurrrgggh. lol great chapter :) I still don't know how you son't have a lot of reviews or follows.. I really like this story. Continue the awesome writing ;D
ReadingNaomilyAllDayErDay chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
lol aaawww :)
themaoko chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love your story! I am a fan! she makes me laugh and cry even anger, it is a very good story with a lot of flipping does not expect that! thank you! I could not do better!