Reviews for Dangling Off The End Of Insanity
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
— deanna
Tikaya chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
But I want to favorite without rewieving q.q Damn you! I hate to leave reviews barely clearing one line x.x Neville is among my top favorites of Harry Potter and I was always interested in his parents. Their fate is so sad when you remember how they were supposed to be. I love the perspective you were using and how Alices actions suddenly make sense. Its tragic. A good story and I like it.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh... Wow...

That was... really well done. I loved your perception of Alice, and I loved how I could really understand her. The line "'re sure that it's not meant for you since you're not Alice." nearly broke my heart. I don't know why it was that line, but that was, like, THE line. You know?

My only suggestions are to use more contractions (some parts sounded a bit choppy because of that) and maybe change a few words, like "freaked out."

Those are just a few small things, and overall, this was fantastic. Really well done, and I enjoyed this look into Alice's mind.
orikami chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I liked it. I' s amazing how you make the things she thinks sane, yet insane at once.
earlyable chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Fantastic story. A great insight into the life of Alice Longbottom. It really does justice to a character that I feel didn't get to know enough about in the books. Love this story.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is sad. But beautiful. And well done too :p
I really like it. The Longbottoms are among my favorite people and it's so sad what happened to them :'(
kci47 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
"You have this feeling that you have had days before this one so why can't you remember them."

Oh, how heartbreaking! I kept waiting for there to be a glimmer of recognition, but it was even sadder (and probably more realistic) that there wasn't. Excellent!
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Your a Good Writer chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You made me cry, my mom was like Why are you crying?
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like it. Very nice. You have a nice mix of reaity and fantasy from Alice's perspective. i love how you described the torturethat was really well done
TheTwoDL chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is so heart wrenching, but at the same time so beautifully written. I like the way you ended it with, "I love you Mum.". The only thing is that the Death Eaters generally call Voldemort the Dark Lord - they never refer to him with his name. Otherwise very well written.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh, this is so sad! I love the second person for this, because you really get into Alice's head and feel what she's feeling. Lovely.
Jasu94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is very sweet and moving. 2nd person POV actually makes it real and close to the reader. I loved it. The best line - the saddest, most I-am-close-to-crying line is definitetly: "The girl speaks a few words out loud, and you're sure that it's not meant for you since you're not Alice." I loved that line. The ending is a bit sudden, but everything else is great. Including spelling, grammar and use of 2nd person. :)

Great story - good luck in the competition.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is just a little IOU due to the havoc we're wreaking on the Review Challenge x) Anyways, I really enjoyed this piece. It explained a lot of the internal thoughts going on, and is entirely plausible in my opinion. It provides answers for so many asked questions. Thank you!
wynnebat chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Woa, awesome story! I absolutely adore the sadness of the ending scene, where she doesn't listen to Hannah because she can't remember who Alice is. I love this a lot :)