Reviews for Tragedy 05: Balance
Granted, this story's depiction of Barriss is extremely AU now, but I'd still like to see you update it.
M.Uchman chapter 5 . 1/27
I've read this series from start to where it is now and I loved it so much that I've started writing (or at least trying to write) a fic series (well, you probably already know that, as I may or may not have spoken to you of it in PM's under my former author name of Mastrada101) of my own based on Anakin falling in love with Barriss instead of Padme. But I wanted to ask (I know your author page says you're working on updates) whether or not we'll see any further updates to this particular story. I know you're going on hiatus for a while (I've been on a sort of really long hiatus myself) soon, but I figured it was worth a shot asking about this story.
JPElles chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Great story. Luke and Leia will definitely look different. lol. Definitely a story with an interesting future if you keep pursuing it. Especially with how the clone wars cartoon ended with Barriss wanting change in the Jedi order. Shows at the very least that changing a lot of the strict rules Jedi must adhere too has been a long time coming. Hopefully it won't take 30 some odd years and Luke to do it here. IF you continue this. Which you definitely shoud. Nice series. Just read the whole thing.
Lordhadrian chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I can only hope there would be more. Awesome story!
Lordhadrian chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Wonderful story :)
Lordhadrian chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Awesome story! Looking forward to more :)
MissOffee chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
You have such a talent for writing! I love this series of stories, you have all my favourite characters in it! Favourite line 'Unlike you, I know the value of stealth'. Classic. Loving it, hope you'll continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
was kind of hoping you'd have Anakin get knocked out, and Barriss decapitate Dooku. Dark Barriss is so hot...
Janizary chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Things they are 'a changin' :D

Love it.
Cece chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I almost had a heart attack when I saw that this story had been updated! Lol I just love it so much!
YBR.Horse chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I missed this story!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Barriss is a good influence on Anakin. :)

It's nice to see an update. :)

Is Barriss pregnant? That would explain her reluctance to fully connect with Anakin.
potterfanforever chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
a new chapter . and Barriss has a secret mmm I wander what could be duh.

if Barriss dose not live through this story i will be vary upset growl

can not wait for the next chapter
TW chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I have always thought that Anakin and Barriss could be a couple. Your series of stories here are some of my favs. Hope that you get back to this story some time soon.
xNamikazeKyuubix chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Loving the sequel so far, and sending you my hopes and regards that you settle into your new job well! Hopefully this would be at the top of your updates list when you return from your indefinite hiatus as I really enjoyed it!

Enjoyed the banter between Obi-Wan, Anakin and Barris as it is a refreshing change! Though it does leave me wondering if Obi-Wan knows of Anakin and Barris relationship? Through the way he speaks to Anakin hints towards the fact that he knows of their relations.