Reviews for Fade to Black
Royal Lioness chapter 15 . 6/2
Yeeaaaah finally I thought you'd never update I've almost gave up on ever reading this but not anymore I hope everyone make it out alive
-RL
AAEdmonds chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
I hope you finish this story, I have fallen in love with it! You create such a vibrant world that totally entraps me. Don't leave us hanging! :)
jrmf chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
AMAZING STORY! I love it!
Lukaheim chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Amazing! GO Yeyin! I love it and I cant wait till the next chapter!
Milamber chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Hello,

I just wanted to say that it's been a long time since you updated this wonderful story.

So, please update soon! I hope you aren't thinking of dropping it :(

I love this fanfic, and it's probably the one I enjoy(ed) the most in this "Aliens vs Predators" section! So please give us news about your whereabouts and if you are (or not!) giving up :)

I can only wish you good luck, and I'm hoping to hear from you soon! Whether with a new chapter or not (I would prefer the last option of course xD).
Milanber chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
Awesome chapter as always! I really enjoy this story :)

I'm sure Yayin will be VERY motivated now for his chiva haha.

Your writing is extremely pleasant to read.

SO please, keep on going! I like seeing this story updated!

Good luck with it :p
Royal Lioness chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
The end is hilarious Yeyin is so funny he was left trying to desperately to remove his codpiece hilarious love it :)
GrayHuntress chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Imho, the more you write the better you get!
Wicked Falcon chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
I am looking forward to the next installment. I liked the idea about a mirror dragon and the myths of it. Maybe, we will get to see it? Keep up the good work.
Wicked Falcon chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Looking forward to seeing the next chapter and what happens to Yeyin.
Royal Lioness chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE :)
Wicked Falcon chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I am enjoying this story. Looking forward to reading more of it. Keep up the good work.
N1nj4 Grrrl chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Ok, so, while this was a good and interesting chapter, I did have some problems following along in some places. Some of your sentences are a bit wonky and you may want to edit or have someone look over your chapters for any spelling/grammar/punctuation errors before you post (just a suggestion).

However, that being said, I adore Ju'dha-di. :3 Chicks with attitude rock!
GrayHuntress chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
ah, a cliff-hanger! Let's see what happens next.
GrayHuntress chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I like the idea of Cetanu spawning pups. I found the centered lines difficult to read, would prefer left-justified paragraphs.