Reviews for Fade to Black
AAEdmonds chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
I hope you finish this story, I have fallen in love with it! You create such a vibrant world that totally entraps me. Don't leave us hanging! :)
jrmf chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
AMAZING STORY! I love it!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Amazing! GO Yeyin! I love it and I cant wait till the next chapter!
Milamber chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Hello,

I just wanted to say that it's been a long time since you updated this wonderful story.

So, please update soon! I hope you aren't thinking of dropping it :(

I love this fanfic, and it's probably the one I enjoy(ed) the most in this "Aliens vs Predators" section! So please give us news about your whereabouts and if you are (or not!) giving up :)

I can only wish you good luck, and I'm hoping to hear from you soon! Whether with a new chapter or not (I would prefer the last option of course xD).
Milanber chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
Awesome chapter as always! I really enjoy this story :)

I'm sure Yayin will be VERY motivated now for his chiva haha.

Your writing is extremely pleasant to read.

SO please, keep on going! I like seeing this story updated!

Good luck with it :p
Royal Lioness chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
The end is hilarious Yeyin is so funny he was left trying to desperately to remove his codpiece hilarious love it :)
GrayHuntress chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Imho, the more you write the better you get!
Wicked Falcon chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
I am looking forward to the next installment. I liked the idea about a mirror dragon and the myths of it. Maybe, we will get to see it? Keep up the good work.
Wicked Falcon chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Looking forward to seeing the next chapter and what happens to Yeyin.
Royal Lioness chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE :)
Wicked Falcon chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
I am enjoying this story. Looking forward to reading more of it. Keep up the good work.
N1nj4 Grrrl chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Ok, so, while this was a good and interesting chapter, I did have some problems following along in some places. Some of your sentences are a bit wonky and you may want to edit or have someone look over your chapters for any spelling/grammar/punctuation errors before you post (just a suggestion).

However, that being said, I adore Ju'dha-di. :3 Chicks with attitude rock!
GrayHuntress chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
ah, a cliff-hanger! Let's see what happens next.
GrayHuntress chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I like the idea of Cetanu spawning pups. I found the centered lines difficult to read, would prefer left-justified paragraphs.
N1nj4 Grrrl chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Interesting chapter. One thing I've noticed so far is that your chapters are somewhat awkward. Watch your grammar and punctuation and the flow of the story should fall into place.

Also, I'm wondering why the asegian, coming from an abusive situation, feels comfortable giving orders and snapping at Ky'Gall, especially so soon after her ordeal. I understand mistrustful, but her reaction seems a little off to me. I don't know. O.o

Otherwise, this was a good chapter and I'll keep reading. :-)