Reviews for The Brave Thing
Jhi chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
That was a beautiful continuation, really loved how comfortable Belle and Mr. Gold were together.
lady white roses chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
breathtaking spellbinding tantalizing thrilling and sensual seductive bravo!
NorthernLights25 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Great story!
DarknessRunsCold chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
So great! I loved this story and it easily works a perfect continuation to the 'Skin Deep' episode. I am crushing Rumpelstiltskin and Belle romance lately. I like your writing style too, will have to check out your other works.

Thanks for sharing!
MJ chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Great story!
SofineSophia chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
This story is one of the best I've ever read! How much I wish you would write more the ending is perfect! Also I'm a hopeless romantic too so this is pretty much my perfect story. I love them both together and want to people who write once upon a time to see this story do they can write this episode! Wow. I just love this story so much and I'm so happy I found it.
The Yankee Countess chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Very nice! I really enjoyed this; sweet, romantic, and the lemons were just right ;o) great story, and I think if you wanted to, you could add more to it. But you also picked a really good stopping point too. Well done!
Full Deck chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I think this might just be my favorite Rumpulstiltskin/Belle story out there. My favorite part is the Emma & Gold bonding. Honestly, can't find anything to nitpick about!
Condiotti chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I love this story! Love it. Love it!

Honestly, it is one of the best that I've read, and I think I've read them all.

I also like that it's finished and that you are not just leaving us to hang. Great story!

Live Long and Prosper!