Reviews for Safe and Sound
lindz4567 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
oh my god! this fit sooo well i loved it! it was perfect, i can't believe that this is the only one i love loooved loooooved it...!
Rainbow185 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I put on the song while listening and got those feels..,
Miko Potter chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
You know I just died a little. Why? Why must everyone attack my feels? It was beautiful and so sad and so realistic. Wonderful!
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was wonderful, tears were literally spilling one by one on my face...
Randomization chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
It was sad. I could easily imagine the scenes. It was being played in my head along with the songs.
Carlie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is very sweet-in-a-tragic-way and I really like it. Your writing style is very nice, though I would try to add a bit more detail to make the scenes more realistic and vivid—believe me, it can easily be the difference between a good fanfiction and a great fanfiction, and this has loads of potential.

I listened to the song as I read it, and while I don't like how… wispy—for lack of a better word—Taylor's voice is, it is overall a perfect fit for this scene.
potterwholockian56 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OMR! Tear rolling down my cheeks right now!
Nicole Riordan Rowling chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I don't blame ya. :'( Peter, you digusting traitorous rat. RIP James & Lily, "The last enemy to be conquered is death."
Smfri chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It was captivating!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awww! So bittersweet.

When Harry had that vision thingy at Christmas in 1997, he didn't tell the others... But he remembered his mother's words...

Yep, that's right, you've made this canon for me now! Fits perfectly.
ohgoodtimelord chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
All right, for that first review, honestly, what in the world? This was fantastic and I loved it. It stirred so many emotions for me, especially when Lily is talking to Harry, telling him she won't let him hurt him.

I loved it. Honestly. Good job :) it was breathtaking. And then Sirius.. Ahh. That guy.
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I've always loved this part in the movie. I must have watched it over a million times. The song seems perfect with it. I'm so going to have to listen to it and see if i love it as much as the lily/harry scene. great job.
expectopadfoot chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
made me cry! :'( beautiful!
JoLLY rAnChEr 18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
its so sweet!
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh my gosh this is amazing! And it made me cry too!