Reviews for Valentines Dance
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awwww! That was adorable! :)
It'sNotUnusual chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Oh, my God.

You have no idea how much better this is now. I'm serious.

The descriptions add to the story, and I'm actually feeling the emotions of the story, whereas before I really wasn't. Thank you for taking my suggestions on board completely, because it has DEFINITELY paid off. Even the small paragraphs, like this one 'Kurt was so proud of Blaine especially since what happened at his old school with the bullies who tormented Blaine daily because of his 'choice'. He was so glad about his wonderful boyfriend's courage because not only had they learnt things from one another, they had learnt it together rand how they have stuck together throughout all the problems they faced; Sebastian and Karofsky and this only made their bond of love stronger'. Just putting those few lines in there has made such a massive difference to the story as a whole.

Well done!

When you write, do keep on putting these descriptions in etc, because trust me, the difference in quality of the story is really noticeable.

So, essentially, I really really like this! :D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awww, that was VERY sweet! Thanks for writing, it's good to read some good old fashioned angst-free fluff every now and then, ya know? )