Reviews for Fate: Azathoth's Masque
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Brilliant. Also frightening how much a traditional magus family actually is like a cult of the Great Old Ones, considering that their ultimate goal, to reach the Root, is something that the Counter Force actively works to prevent from happening, said Counter Force being Alaya's response to world-threatening disasters... (...Does that make Archer an Elder God in the Derlethian Mythos?)
Slayer Anderson chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
You know that slight tingling you get when something frightens you ever-so-subtly that, at first, you don't even realize you're scared out of your wits? That ability, to give someone that feeling, makes a great horror writer. There's something those fellows catch, beyond life, that they're able to make us catch. Let me say that you have it, much like Lovecraft had it as no man had had it before...

What I'm trying to say, I suppose, is that it was very, very good.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
noo... wheres update? -_-
AkaiNeko4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hell of a first chapter; I find that I rather like this version of Kiri, and Clara's set up to be most entertaining. I'm curious how this version of teh Servant system works, as well as this "Game of Invocation" as a whole. Here's hoping you'll continue this!
Creepy Quiet Kid chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Interesting first chapter. Can't see any grammer mistakes, misplaced commas, etc... Can't wait to read more.