Reviews for PD 10 from Michael Moscovitz's point of view
Alexandria steen chapter 6 . 11/9/2016
i loved this review. I was even hoping for more. The princess diaries has always inspired me. I wish that someday I could be like Mia. Not the princess part though. If there is a day when I could get to meet meg cabot I will ask her to make another book after Royal Wedding because the end if that story brought tears to my eyes. Please help me one day to meet my favorite book author. Thanks you
Ree chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
Hi there!
hope you're still alive and continue this fanfic of PD 10. i really love your writing. i know its been years since you last updated and i hope you'll still continue this.
i read this fanfic years ago and i recently reread the whole PD series and i remember reading the last book in Micheal's POV. so i really really hope you'll continue this. 3

xx
ree
Moscovitz1.0 chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
This was totally awesome please carry this on
merhadalillamb chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
Hey! Love your fanfic. Hope you'll still continue this story! (Even though its been years since you last updated, hope you'll not forget this story) I'll be waiting! xx -M
futureauthorxx chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Love it
FicLover4eva chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
but i believe michael bought himself a limo. considering how he & his family walked out of a limo on mia's birthday. so why does he have to get a cab all the time?
OSmarties chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Hello ! I've just log into this site to ask you to pursuit your fanfic please. I love it and restarted to love Princess Diaries because of it. So if you got the time and the inspiration update please ;)
angelsapphire089 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Oh why is this the last chapter?
hahaha... Please do update soon. I've been dying to read a good fanfic and yours counts to those.
I hope to read more from you! Thanks! :)
DanandPhilWrites chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
you really really need to update this... i'm serious. you wrote this so good i was hooked right away. please please update! :)
hpforeva07 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
hey! ur story was awesome :)
practically perfect! ;)
I loved the way uh made Lily and Michael a kind of a team to get Mia back!
hope uh update it soon..luking forvard to read it! :D
KiraStorm chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Wtf hurry up been trying find michael's pov from the tenth book. Please I'm begging you post some more chapters!
Lara chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Please update although I've read the book I want to see how this story finishes
SkiaRaito chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
i will be your beta. you are AMAZING at discribing what i always imagined michael would be thinking
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013