Reviews for PD 10 from Michael Moscovitz's point of view
Moscovitz1.0 chapter 7 . 6/20
This was totally awesome please carry this on
merhadalillamb chapter 7 . 6/19
Hey! Love your fanfic. Hope you'll still continue this story! (Even though its been years since you last updated, hope you'll not forget this story) I'll be waiting! xx -M
futureauthorxx chapter 3 . 2/13
Love it
FicLover4eva chapter 7 . 2/2
but i believe michael bought himself a limo. considering how he & his family walked out of a limo on mia's birthday. so why does he have to get a cab all the time?
OSmarties chapter 7 . 1/23
Hello ! I've just log into this site to ask you to pursuit your fanfic please. I love it and restarted to love Princess Diaries because of it. So if you got the time and the inspiration update please ;)
angelsapphire089 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Oh why is this the last chapter?
hahaha... Please do update soon. I've been dying to read a good fanfic and yours counts to those.
I hope to read more from you! Thanks! :)
Mrs.Reidmorganmosbymoscovitz3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
you really really need to update this... i'm serious. you wrote this so good i was hooked right away. please please update! :)
hpforeva07 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
hey! ur story was awesome :)
practically perfect! ;)
I loved the way uh made Lily and Michael a kind of a team to get Mia back!
hope uh update it soon..luking forvard to read it! :D
KiraStorm chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Wtf hurry up been trying find michael's pov from the tenth book. Please I'm begging you post some more chapters!
Lara chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Please update although I've read the book I want to see how this story finishes
SkiaRaito chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
i will be your beta. you are AMAZING at discribing what i always imagined michael would be thinking
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Thanks alot !
BrightAndDarkOne chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
OMG! I love it. I absolutely love those books and ist funny to read it from Michaels POV! :D Hope you update soon! :D
Shiny34 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013