Reviews for PD 10 from Michael Moscovitz's point of view
megcabotwannabe chapter 3 . 2/13
Love it
FicLover4eva chapter 7 . 2/2
but i believe michael bought himself a limo. considering how he & his family walked out of a limo on mia's birthday. so why does he have to get a cab all the time?
OSmarties chapter 7 . 1/23
Hello ! I've just log into this site to ask you to pursuit your fanfic please. I love it and restarted to love Princess Diaries because of it. So if you got the time and the inspiration update please ;)
angelsapphire089 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Oh why is this the last chapter?
hahaha... Please do update soon. I've been dying to read a good fanfic and yours counts to those.
I hope to read more from you! Thanks! :)
Mrs.Reidmorganmosbymoscovitz3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
you really really need to update this... i'm serious. you wrote this so good i was hooked right away. please please update! :)
hpforeva07 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
hey! ur story was awesome :)
practically perfect! ;)
I loved the way uh made Lily and Michael a kind of a team to get Mia back!
hope uh update it soon..luking forvard to read it! :D
KiraStorm chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Wtf hurry up been trying find michael's pov from the tenth book. Please I'm begging you post some more chapters!
Lara chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Please update although I've read the book I want to see how this story finishes
stormbringer9001 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
i will be your beta. you are AMAZING at discribing what i always imagined michael would be thinking
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Thanks alot !
BrightAndDarkOne chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
OMG! I love it. I absolutely love those books and ist funny to read it from Michaels POV! :D Hope you update soon! :D
Shiny34 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
hey ur whole pd10 is just awesome I think u hav a great imagination
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I like your version so far and it's better you take your time a do M.C. justice, I mean imagine what would of happened if M.C. had rushed her way through the books instead of 10 great books we would of 9/10 crap books *disgusted face*. SIDE NOTE I like how you included refrences to Sapphireshell91's M.P.O.V. fanfic as it is one of the better complete(ish) series on here.
P.S. Have you thought about after you finish this book doing the other nine? Maybe a point to think on? And keep on rockin'
MiaMichael4Eva chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Oh, and one more thing-guys don't describe their clothes. Just trust me on this one.