Reviews for PD 10 from Michael Moscovitz's point of view
Shiny34 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
hey ur whole pd10 is just awesome I think u hav a great imagination
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I like your version so far and it's better you take your time a do M.C. justice, I mean imagine what would of happened if M.C. had rushed her way through the books instead of 10 great books we would of 9/10 crap books *disgusted face*. SIDE NOTE I like how you included refrences to Sapphireshell91's M.P.O.V. fanfic as it is one of the better complete(ish) series on here.
P.S. Have you thought about after you finish this book doing the other nine? Maybe a point to think on? And keep on rockin'
MiaMichael4Eva chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Oh, and one more thing-guys don't describe their clothes. Just trust me on this one.
MiaMichael4Eva chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
OK...in all honesty, while I love the idea of this story, it needs work.

Guys will not keep thinking things like "(heartbroken, longing to touch you etc is what I wanted to say but I knew from experience that this would not go down well. God I had thought that her running from me screaming was torture little did I Know.".

Especially not a guy like Michael. While I agree that he's in touch with his emotions, he will NEVER EVER think or say anything like this. Since you're writing from his point of view in first person, maybe...try to make him do his best to HIDE the fact that he still loves her. Like...I don't know...here, how's this?

"I'm great," I replied, trying to ignore the fact that she seemed ready as ever to get away from me.

Or something like that. I'm not the best of writers, and unlike me, you've really got potential. So...good luck!
Greenlem chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I loved it! Thanks for updating!
jackjack1291435 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Yay a new chapter! I honestly thought that this story had officially been forgotten. Anyway it was awesome, as it always is. I hope you keep going with it.
Literati Lover chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Cute so far. I can't wait to see what happens (well I know what happens, but I mean...from Michael's POV)...and I totally understand that you were using Sapphire's story as a reference for Jude! Very nice :) Update soon!
TheTwilightSaga4Ever chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Love it! Can't wait till next chapter! :)
Idon'tknow chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this is actually good! i like it.
Keep calm and love on chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Keep updating! I like this
Keep calm and love on chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I'm really happy u r so dedicated
Keep calm and love on chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Hello I really like this story I like the michaels p.o.v stories cuz ppl like u r good telling what he is feeling keep it up!
TheTwilightSaga4Ever chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Great chapter, I hope you continue soon :)
michaeluvr chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
i am literally dying here for the next chapter! write quickly!
and it was AWESOME!