Reviews for The Hero's Villain
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 4 . 6/5
This is so freakin' cool I am in love.
So in love with this story.
lilly willow chapter 4 . 3/1
This was wonderfully written and fantastically well researched.
Team04Phantom chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It turned PP into something respectable. The science part of this story was fascinating to me. Your characterization of Vlad, his motives, is awesome. I love just about everything about this. I wished I had more of Jack's narrative though. I was pleasantly surprised by how intrigued that idea makes me. I too headcanon that Jack viewed Vlad as family so I really loved the idea that he struggles with what to do. Really cool story. It's going on my favorites!
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Oooh, Nice! The mood set and detail for that last scene was very well done!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Just... the feels...
Like, I really do feel so sad for him... :'(
This is amazingly written. I'm looking forward to reading more.
maltese chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
This is absolutely amazing. Amazing, purely amazing.

Very well paced and great characterization! Can't believe I haven't read this earlier..
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
This was amazing. I really really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it.
ani chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
i love that Danny felt the need to save Vlad from space. hell, i love that you brought Vlad back! the way their relationship picked up right where it left off, even with the whole world knowing and their acknowledgement of the reasons why is amazing and makes so much da*n sense.

Jack's reaction to it all feels alittle off even though it is in chara.
InvaderXion chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hay I'm sorry but you know that your not supposed to write 2nd point of view story's it's in the rules. I'm sorry to sound mean but it's true I read them recently. I hope I don't sound impolite.
Kree Minory chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Interesting. Very well written.
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
PrincessBetty01 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Wow...drastic going on here, but I definitely love the emotions you threw in here! Is there a series for this or no?

Other than that, fantastic job!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Looking forward to reading what else you've written.
Killy Cheesestake chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I'm glad I finally got around to reading this in earnest. "Yet he could see his breath." Entropy of an elemental revenant core, perhaps? I'm definitely starting to see how this story drives in sequel in more than just the story line.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
this story is creepy. It's excellently written. the concept is wonderful. It is also creepy as fuck. The erotic undertones are less under tones and more just, i don't even know what they are. It's hideously creepy. But I couldn't stop reading for long. I had a mental BSOD at least once during the reading of this. Like I said super creepy, but excellent. Today deserves my favorite.