Reviews for The Hero's Villain
maltese chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
This is absolutely amazing. Amazing, purely amazing.

Very well paced and great characterization! Can't believe I haven't read this earlier..
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
This was amazing. I really really enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it.
ani chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
i love that Danny felt the need to save Vlad from space. hell, i love that you brought Vlad back! the way their relationship picked up right where it left off, even with the whole world knowing and their acknowledgement of the reasons why is amazing and makes so much da*n sense.

Jack's reaction to it all feels alittle off even though it is in chara.
InvaderXion chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hay I'm sorry but you know that your not supposed to write 2nd point of view story's it's in the rules. I'm sorry to sound mean but it's true I read them recently. I hope I don't sound impolite.
Kree Minory chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Interesting. Very well written.
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
AWESOME STORY!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Wow...drastic going on here, but I definitely love the emotions you threw in here! Is there a series for this or no?

Other than that, fantastic job!
Kaniner chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Looking forward to reading what else you've written.
Killy Cheesestake chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I'm glad I finally got around to reading this in earnest. "Yet he could see his breath." Entropy of an elemental revenant core, perhaps? I'm definitely starting to see how this story drives in sequel in more than just the story line.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
this story is creepy. It's excellently written. the concept is wonderful. It is also creepy as fuck. The erotic undertones are less under tones and more just, i don't even know what they are. It's hideously creepy. But I couldn't stop reading for long. I had a mental BSOD at least once during the reading of this. Like I said super creepy, but excellent. Today deserves my favorite.
Agnomen Loki chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Beautifully written :)
shadow chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
very good

I like how you portrayed both vlad an dhis relashinship with danny espesially when danny joined him at the spa!

heheheh

keep on writing

shadow
Peanut Gallery chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
How I love this story. The space blow out, and the detail to dealing with the hazards. I especially loved the details going into voiding the contract and contemplating bringing Jack up on charges. I never thought about that at the time, but it's actually way harsher than the show makes it out to be.

I especially loved how Vlad and Danny were fighting one minute then commiserating over food the next.

I also found it amusing that there was a song like that from a musical called "Chess". I may have to look into it. The synopsis sounds interesting.
deadlydaisy8o8 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
wow. Like Wow.
ShadowedFang chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
It is rare to see a story that merges into canon as seamlessly as this. More than anything what sets this story apart from the countless others that I have read is the way that you touch upon the emotion and sensation of the characters and render it beleivable and real.