Reviews for TCOT Returning Revenger
that was a suspenseful story. where is the proper ending?
several stories are cliffhangers.
DNPLC chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWWW! Nice job!
Jlk9506 chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Thank goodness they are back together... Can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out. You have done a really nice job crafting this story.
Pam Ryan chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Excellent! You gave us some answers and yet are keeping us hooked. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope I can do as well.
kaleen1212 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Yippee! You finally brought them back together. Really enjoyed this chapter.
tengland2 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
FINALLY! Got them back to where they belong. Do feel sorry for her body guard. Paul seemed a bit surprised to see her. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
I love it. Finally! murphycat
Captain Weirdo chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Ohhhhh yeah. Been waiting for that one. Would love to see the look on Paul's face when she opened that door. haha!

cw
Barbara Lambert chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Enjoyed reading Chapter 13! You have me wondering what Paul has to tell Perry. Please don't take to long to let us know!
StartWriting chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Great, having them back together and you're right, we all have been waiting for this. I loved the 'leading question', Perry's jealousy and the fact he just sat in his car for hours. 'I'm tired of making my point' was heart breaking. Thanks for continuing this wonderful story.
Barb Lambert chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Please continue your Perry story/ love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
This was a great story! I hope you will add some more. I am liking this tension between my favorite characters.
StartWriting chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
I read it again, and it made me cry again (not really, but close). Run after her!
Captain Weirdo chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Wake up, Perry! Before it's too late! Damn the coffee and the body guards and get busy getting Della back!

Ahem. Well. Got that out of my system. :) Hope there is an update soon!

cw
tengland2 chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
This was SSSOOO sad. Least Perry is still there for her, not near as he wants to be, but there. Probably better off without her brother, who doesn't seem interested in her life or the loss of thier aunt either. Please make things better between them SOON.