Reviews for Without You
likes-it-bubbly chapter 29 . 11/8
RE: Guest Nov 5
Thank you, dear. I'm glad you've enjoyed the ride so far.
To answer your question: Yes, I do intend to finish this story, absolutely. :) Time's been an issue though, but I'm not giving up. So please hang in there and have patience!
Great story, any chance you will ever finish it?
kouw chapter 29 . 10/13
Oh doc you don't know what you're saying... Let Della get back on her feet before you allow her to get pregnant again! And Paul: whisk Gertie off stat! And Peery is about to crack the case!
kouw chapter 28 . 10/13
kouw chapter 25 . 10/13
Paul and Gertie... oh you are so lovely... and your love for those Masons is heartwarming. Go out and do some Mason-ing of yourselves, k?
kouw chapter 24 . 10/13
Well. There it is. It's out there. Finally. Gosh - to have that bottled up so it makes you ill...
kouw chapter 23 . 10/13
Oh Paul, you are a fabulous godfather/uncle/spoiler-of-little-girls. And Perry and Della: you best take it easy before you'll get into more trouble. The kind of trouble that got you all in this trouble in the first place. IfyaknowwhatImean...
kouw chapter 22 . 10/13
Crickey - you have me shipping Gertie and Paul now!
kouw chapter 21 . 10/13
Oh they aren't agreeing - but they are and he is so tender and gentle with her, asking her the right questions and not getting any answers and my heart just hurts for them :(
kouw chapter 19 . 10/13
THat doctor makes me smile - best advice. And I actually mean that.
kouw chapter 18 . 10/13
Perry Mason is only ever like this when there's something not right with Della I think - I've seen in in the TV movies and since I've only just started on the original b/w series, I am pretty sure I'll be seeing it there. Even if it isn't there: this feels right.
kouw chapter 17 . 10/13
Paul - oh Paul, you big lug... *creys*
kouw chapter 15 . 10/13
*forever crying*
kouw chapter 12 . 10/13
She's overtired? Burning out? Poor Della :(
kouw chapter 8 . 10/13
Paul FTW - I love him in the show and I love how you write him here. It's delightful - even though my heart is pounding in fear for what may be wrong with Della.