Reviews for Without You
StartWriting chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Just gently telling you I'm always in for updates... But just gently.
DogHouseEnterprises chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
This is a good story. Hope you finish it soon!
murphycat chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
Always waiting for more. ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
Nursing staff will just have to get over it, P's going to stay as long as possible. Paul sleeping on P office couch. Doesn't have the practice of four children, give Gertie credit for trying even if its PB&J. Paul will eat anything.
Now to get Della to behave and do what she's told to do. Sure Perry would be more than willing to escape with her, providing they find babysitters. Mae will always be there.
tengland2 chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
Perry is not going to leave Della alone, if he has anything to say about it. Paul will eat anything. Poor Gertie, trying so hard with the children. Now to get Della to behave and Perry to take her somewhere. Recruting the same babysitters perhaps.
Michelle285 chapter 28 . 1/28/2013
The line seriously cracked me up! It seems quite true of Perry and Della and I can just see Paul saying something like that! I also love the Paul/Gertie thing you have going here. So cute! Also, I LOVE Phoebe and her little bits of knowledge. "Daddy knows everything and Mommy knows everything else." So perfect! :)
Michelle Weiner chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
I am so loving this story. The way that Gertie and Paul have stepped in and are taking care of the girls, and then finding their way to each other...it's so sweet...very cute.

And of course the romance and love between Perry and Della...and the song...sigh and double sigh.

Nicely done as always. :)

Let's have another chapter soon!
StartWriting chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
Still can't get enough of it. 'Benefits', hmm?
tengland2 chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
Finally, keeping it in the family. Paul would do anything for those kids and so would Gertie. Now that they've gotten a taste of the other side of the Mason family, may be its time for them. Really enjoying this.
StartWriting chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
I cannot say how MUCH I like all that is going on now on , the discussions and I like this story and this kiss and I like, like like. It makes me write again after a not nice anonymous review that made me stop and think for a while. Thanks for a treat again!
EastEnder chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
I'm so glad Gertie and Paul got together at last. I know she is not really his ''type'' but I am sure as he got older he would have got tired of those long legged glamourous blondes and prefered someone warm and sincere just like Gertie and would have at last realised her worth. EE
Guest chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Cute chapter. Good atmosphere and characterization of Paul. He's spot on.
DNPLC chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Aww...a little Paul love for Gertie! I don't like the idea of P&D having kids-except THESE kids! Nice work!
DNPLC chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
Really enjoying this-can't wait, can't wait!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Really good, looking forward to more chapters