Reviews for Without You
tengland2 chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Very, very interesting conversation between these two. Della does see things differently and tells him, things he either doesn't see or so small he wouldn't consider. The "random pieces of information" and "the female mind". Love it. Plus the comment about Hamilton Burger, not being happy she was back in the courtroom with hm. Looking forward to more.
StartWriting chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
sigh ... yes ...
murphycat chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Really enjoying this story.
tengland2 chapter 26 . 1/16/2013
Give it up Paul, Gertie's right, they need to know. From the description, she's got the Della stanze down well. At least Paul called him with the news and avoiding Della's question won't last long. Actually surprised she didn't get an answer from him.
murphycat chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
keep going!
StartWriting chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
Thanks for this chapter, I don't mind waiting...! Love it!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
More!
tengland2 chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
Keep tring to convice yourself of that fact Paul, that Della is just a friend. Gertie knows, been watching you for years, she learned alot and knows alot. At least the missing person was found. Please don't keep the suspence going for to long.
StartWriting chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
Cliff hanger ... I love this story! Thanks!
tengland2 chapter 24 . 12/15/2012
Got to love the no nonsense nurse, wanting to do her job and trying to get Perry to leave his wife. Seemed to accept what Perry was doing was working, but certainly not within standards of the hospital. Glad Richard showed up. Loved how he was wondering where the "bum" was and not surprised Paul was watching the girls. Nice conversation between them. Della certainly made no bones about how she felt about closing the practice and her feelings about Eva Belter. Does him good to be told off by her on occasion. Nicely done.
StartWriting chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
I love the way their past creeps up to them, and then makes D laugh like that. And I love the romance of course. Thanks
Michelle Weiner chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
Leave it to Perry to give Della a wonderful romantic anniversary evening and not let her being in the hospital spoil it. He really knows how to make everything better...So like him to tell the nurse that he has no intention of leaving and even she backs off after she sees how he treats his wife. Humor and romance in one...sigh and double sigh.

Nicely done! :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 22 . 12/7/2012
Great job. Really enjoying your picture of Paul and Gertie. :)
kaleen1212 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
I always look forward to your stories. this one is a gem. I eagerly await the next instalment.
Michelle285 chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
Okay, so to log in, I would have to leave this page...so lets say I logged in. :) I love love love love Phoebe, Amy and Paul's conversation. What do clouds taste like? That sounds exactly like something a five year old would say. And Amy, knowing the answer to all her sister's questions, except the flavor of clouds. I want Phoebe to follow up on her question. Then what will Paul do? :) The P/D romance was long overdue as well and I love them so much! Cute, cute. These two chapters have made my day extremely better, thanks so very much! :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »