Reviews for Without You
EastEnder chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
I'm so glad Gertie and Paul got together at last. I know she is not really his ''type'' but I am sure as he got older he would have got tired of those long legged glamourous blondes and prefered someone warm and sincere just like Gertie and would have at last realised her worth. EE
Guest chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Cute chapter. Good atmosphere and characterization of Paul. He's spot on.
DNPLC chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Aww...a little Paul love for Gertie! I don't like the idea of P&D having kids-except THESE kids! Nice work!
DNPLC chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
Really enjoying this-can't wait, can't wait!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Really good, looking forward to more chapters
tengland2 chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Very, very interesting conversation between these two. Della does see things differently and tells him, things he either doesn't see or so small he wouldn't consider. The "random pieces of information" and "the female mind". Love it. Plus the comment about Hamilton Burger, not being happy she was back in the courtroom with hm. Looking forward to more.
StartWriting chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
sigh ... yes ...
murphycat chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Really enjoying this story.
tengland2 chapter 26 . 1/16/2013
Give it up Paul, Gertie's right, they need to know. From the description, she's got the Della stanze down well. At least Paul called him with the news and avoiding Della's question won't last long. Actually surprised she didn't get an answer from him.
murphycat chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
keep going!
StartWriting chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
Thanks for this chapter, I don't mind waiting...! Love it!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
More!
tengland2 chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
Keep tring to convice yourself of that fact Paul, that Della is just a friend. Gertie knows, been watching you for years, she learned alot and knows alot. At least the missing person was found. Please don't keep the suspence going for to long.
StartWriting chapter 25 . 12/23/2012
Cliff hanger ... I love this story! Thanks!
tengland2 chapter 24 . 12/15/2012
Got to love the no nonsense nurse, wanting to do her job and trying to get Perry to leave his wife. Seemed to accept what Perry was doing was working, but certainly not within standards of the hospital. Glad Richard showed up. Loved how he was wondering where the "bum" was and not surprised Paul was watching the girls. Nice conversation between them. Della certainly made no bones about how she felt about closing the practice and her feelings about Eva Belter. Does him good to be told off by her on occasion. Nicely done.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »