Reviews for Without You
kouw chapter 22 . 10/13/2015
Crickey - you have me shipping Gertie and Paul now!
kouw chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
Oh they aren't agreeing - but they are and he is so tender and gentle with her, asking her the right questions and not getting any answers and my heart just hurts for them :(
kouw chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
THat doctor makes me smile - best advice. And I actually mean that.
kouw chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Perry Mason is only ever like this when there's something not right with Della I think - I've seen in in the TV movies and since I've only just started on the original b/w series, I am pretty sure I'll be seeing it there. Even if it isn't there: this feels right.
kouw chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
Paul - oh Paul, you big lug... *creys*
kouw chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
*forever crying*
kouw chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
She's overtired? Burning out? Poor Della :(
kouw chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Paul FTW - I love him in the show and I love how you write him here. It's delightful - even though my heart is pounding in fear for what may be wrong with Della.
kouw chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Okay, now you have me terribly worried. What is going on? Poor Margie - of course - but what is going on with Della? *rushes to the next chapter*
kouw chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Oh my heart... of course she is pregnant - I thought he knew in the first chapter, but apparently he did; and now they are both so unsure and I can well imagine, already having four little girls to look after is more than a little hand full. But oh the angst!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
really enjoyed your stories. just like love stories, mostly.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/20/2015
couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
didn't expect diabetes.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
intriguing.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
getting interesting but there are so many where something can go wrong.
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »