Reviews for Without You
kouw chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Okay, now you have me terribly worried. What is going on? Poor Margie - of course - but what is going on with Della? *rushes to the next chapter*
kouw chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Oh my heart... of course she is pregnant - I thought he knew in the first chapter, but apparently he did; and now they are both so unsure and I can well imagine, already having four little girls to look after is more than a little hand full. But oh the angst!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
really enjoyed your stories. just like love stories, mostly.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/20/2015
couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
didn't expect diabetes.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
intriguing.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
getting interesting but there are so many where something can go wrong.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
not at all expected.
StartWriting chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Just gently telling you I'm always in for updates... But just gently.
DogHouseEnterprises chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
This is a good story. Hope you finish it soon!
murphycat chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
Always waiting for more. ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
Nursing staff will just have to get over it, P's going to stay as long as possible. Paul sleeping on P office couch. Doesn't have the practice of four children, give Gertie credit for trying even if its PB&J. Paul will eat anything.
Now to get Della to behave and do what she's told to do. Sure Perry would be more than willing to escape with her, providing they find babysitters. Mae will always be there.
tengland2 chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
Perry is not going to leave Della alone, if he has anything to say about it. Paul will eat anything. Poor Gertie, trying so hard with the children. Now to get Della to behave and Perry to take her somewhere. Recruting the same babysitters perhaps.
Michelle285 chapter 28 . 1/28/2013
The line seriously cracked me up! It seems quite true of Perry and Della and I can just see Paul saying something like that! I also love the Paul/Gertie thing you have going here. So cute! Also, I LOVE Phoebe and her little bits of knowledge. "Daddy knows everything and Mommy knows everything else." So perfect! :)
Michelle Weiner chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
I am so loving this story. The way that Gertie and Paul have stepped in and are taking care of the girls, and then finding their way to each other...it's so sweet...very cute.

And of course the romance and love between Perry and Della...and the song...sigh and double sigh.

Nicely done as always. :)

Let's have another chapter soon!
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »