Reviews for Without You
StartWriting chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
Still can't get enough of it. 'Benefits', hmm?
tengland2 chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
Finally, keeping it in the family. Paul would do anything for those kids and so would Gertie. Now that they've gotten a taste of the other side of the Mason family, may be its time for them. Really enjoying this.
StartWriting chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
I cannot say how MUCH I like all that is going on now on , the discussions and I like this story and this kiss and I like, like like. It makes me write again after a not nice anonymous review that made me stop and think for a while. Thanks for a treat again!
EastEnder chapter 28 . 1/26/2013
I'm so glad Gertie and Paul got together at last. I know she is not really his ''type'' but I am sure as he got older he would have got tired of those long legged glamourous blondes and prefered someone warm and sincere just like Gertie and would have at last realised her worth. EE
Guest chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Cute chapter. Good atmosphere and characterization of Paul. He's spot on.
DNPLC chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Aww...a little Paul love for Gertie! I don't like the idea of P&D having kids-except THESE kids! Nice work!
DNPLC chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
Really enjoying this-can't wait, can't wait!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Really good, looking forward to more chapters
tengland2 chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Very, very interesting conversation between these two. Della does see things differently and tells him, things he either doesn't see or so small he wouldn't consider. The "random pieces of information" and "the female mind". Love it. Plus the comment about Hamilton Burger, not being happy she was back in the courtroom with hm. Looking forward to more.
StartWriting chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
sigh ... yes ...
murphycat chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Really enjoying this story.
tengland2 chapter 26 . 1/16/2013
Give it up Paul, Gertie's right, they need to know. From the description, she's got the Della stanze down well. At least Paul called him with the news and avoiding Della's question won't last long. Actually surprised she didn't get an answer from him.
murphycat chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
keep going!
StartWriting chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
Thanks for this chapter, I don't mind waiting...! Love it!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/10/2013