Reviews for Without You
tengland2 chapter 24 . 12/15/2012
Got to love the no nonsense nurse, wanting to do her job and trying to get Perry to leave his wife. Seemed to accept what Perry was doing was working, but certainly not within standards of the hospital. Glad Richard showed up. Loved how he was wondering where the "bum" was and not surprised Paul was watching the girls. Nice conversation between them. Della certainly made no bones about how she felt about closing the practice and her feelings about Eva Belter. Does him good to be told off by her on occasion. Nicely done.
StartWriting chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
I love the way their past creeps up to them, and then makes D laugh like that. And I love the romance of course. Thanks
Michelle Weiner chapter 24 . 12/13/2012
Leave it to Perry to give Della a wonderful romantic anniversary evening and not let her being in the hospital spoil it. He really knows how to make everything better...So like him to tell the nurse that he has no intention of leaving and even she backs off after she sees how he treats his wife. Humor and romance in one...sigh and double sigh.

Nicely done! :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 22 . 12/7/2012
Great job. Really enjoying your picture of Paul and Gertie. :)
kaleen1212 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
I always look forward to your stories. this one is a gem. I eagerly await the next instalment.
Michelle285 chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
Okay, so to log in, I would have to leave this page...so lets say I logged in. :) I love love love love Phoebe, Amy and Paul's conversation. What do clouds taste like? That sounds exactly like something a five year old would say. And Amy, knowing the answer to all her sister's questions, except the flavor of clouds. I want Phoebe to follow up on her question. Then what will Paul do? :) The P/D romance was long overdue as well and I love them so much! Cute, cute. These two chapters have made my day extremely better, thanks so very much! :)
tengland2 chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
Spoling the girls is what Paul is suppost to do. Spoiling all of them is Perry's.
Love the fact Clay made such an effort to make their day special right down to the napking folding. Like her mother, Amy finds a way to explain, and love the fact Phobe like her father, doesn't like it when anwers don't come fast enough or understable.
Can't belive Perry is trying to get away with what I think he's trying to get away with in a hospital room, never mind a hospital bed. But then again, it would be the adventure of it all. Loved this one.
tengland2 chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
Interesting background on what happen with Amy's arrival. Love the fact Gertie is trying so hard to keep up with what she has learned from Della and about her bosses relationship. Glad Paul has taken to looking after Gertie, seems like their going to have fun together, even with a bit of help from Aunt Mae. Paul does love those kids.
StartWriting chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
Yes, some P/D romance please... and thank you for this chapter! It's always nice to read from you.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
This is good stuff
tengland2 chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Nicely done, Perry so apologic for his way of life. Loved the necklace and his explination of what the "M" means to him. Now to get Della to behave. She won't be happy if she can't find a way to balance the family, home and work. Being with Perry is what makes her happy. Not healty but happy. Hopefully together they can balance her diet and their lives. More soon, please.
tengland2 chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
Paul seems to know Laurie well. Letting him slip into see Della. Of course Paul can't say no to Della and neither can Perry, no matter how hard he tries. Some how I think Paul may be fueling a fire when he mentioned Eva and what she had "master minded".
guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
aaaaaahhhhh. Satisfying chapers...more soon, please.
StartWriting chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Sigh. I love it. I love the way you write about their choices in life. I loved the conversation between Paul and Perry. Sigh again. Thank you.
Michelle285 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
I should log in, but it's late and I'm tired. I didn't plan to read anything but then I saw this was updated and of course I had to. Let me just say: NOOOOOO! He STILL hasn't seen her! :( And we STILL don't know what's wrong with her? You're killing me here! I did like little Amy in the last chapter and Paul with her. So sweet. Aunt Mae is always my favorite, but only when she's being funny and not so worried! Anyway, PLEASE update soon so we can find out what's wrong with Della! And so that Perry can see her and we can see the reunion! :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »