Reviews for Without You
kaleen1212 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Sounds like both of them need a vacation. Gad she's going to be okay but I obviously she's going to have to slow down. As always looking forward to the next chapter
tengland2 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Perry has it bad for Della. Laurie seems to understand it and got some insight she seemed to have needed to understand the two better. They can't do without each other. Pancreatic issues, sounds interesting and should keep Perry on his toes about his wife's health. Looking forward to a new balancing act for them.
StartWriting chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Yes. Treat her to everything that makes her smile. Oh, I love this story. But give them a sweet scene together okay? It's been long enough now...
tengland2 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Some one forgot to tell the admin nurse, Perry was on his way and would get to see see his wife. (or at least the door to her room). Laurie had him peg that he would come in like a volcano. At least Perry was fairly calm with Gertie, but she knows how he can be. Hurry soon with the next one, love to know what Laurie finds out about him.
Michelle Weiner chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
I am loving the whole story! I loved Chapter 17, especially the part about Paul and the girls. He was so sweet and loving with them, and the way he talked to Amy was wonderful...just perfect.

Now for this chapter. Of course Perry's going to be crazy until he can see Della. Thank goodness for sweet Betty...and we need the next chapter soon. Please post as soon as possible...Now would be good. :)

Nicely done.
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Another good chapter. I hope you update soon!
StartWriting chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
ohw. Don't leave me hanging here ...
guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Thank you for this new installment, I can't wait to see how it ends. What in the world is wrong with Della?
tengland2 chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Paul's going to be in trouble with P for not telling him EXACTLY where and what happened to Della. Loved him with the girls and then with Mae. There isn't much those two have't talked about over the years.
Loved Paul with Amy, telling her how much like her mother she is, doesn't matter what someone says, and her parents "were long married, before they took their vows." Loved it. Giving Paul his own kiss.
tengland2 chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
Perry just doesn't trust her, not that I blame him. At least Eva helped him. Liked Paul's "Mrs. Spicy Bits". Now for Margie's sister.
kaleen1212 chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
I am really enjoying this story so not too long to the next chapter. Got to know if Della is all right.
StartWriting chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
Yesssss ...keep it going ...
kaleen1212 chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Ok. You have kept us in suspense long enough. What is the matter with Della? LOL!
tengland2 chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Had a laugh or two over Laurie's comment about what Perry is like worrying or without Della. She has him pegged right. Love the concern for her friend and under standing the want of time alone. Get her settled, then all deal with P and the rest of the lab results.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
A profound THANK YOU for getting back to this story...now that you have, please write FASTER!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »