Reviews for Without You
tengland2 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Nicely done. Gertie handling things in the office. Paul staying to insure Della was alright, then not telling Perry where she was or what had happened to her. Protector as always.
tengland2 chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Love Paul's concern over his friends marriage and their children. It is none of the press' business, but they have nothing better to do with their time at the moment. Della trying to protect her girls, her marriage and Perry. Nicely done.
razraz chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
loving this story !
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Nice touch with the note.
Captain Weirdo chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Oh wow - great job of describing the lip lock. That was hot. :)
tengland2 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Granted Amy is the reason for the gossip, but leave the child alone. Can't seem to leave P/D alone, now the children. Paul to the rescue, getting Della out of the courtroom. Sure Perry knows, she won't be going home. She knoew what the note said and Paul a bit surprised it was addressed to him, saying what Della had told him.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Bit surprised at that much display of affection in the courtroom. Liked it. Loved Paul's reaction to finding out about them at the office and their display in the courtroom as well. Nicely done.
razraz chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Favourite line" with a perfect copy of her mother's most innocent smile"

Wonderful family scenes- cheeky little girls great stuff!
Michelle285 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Hmmm...I'm with Della...I'm a little scared too! :/ Should I be? :) I love that you stuck Burger into this story. As much as he gets on my nerves sometimes I just love him! :) Maybe it's more like I love to hate him? Regardless, I'm glad you stuck him in here! :) I hope Della is pregnant and I'm with Perry on that too. I hope that she has another girl. :) I can see him wanting another girl so he could spoil them all, including Della. :) Can't wait for another update! :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
argh! What's wrong with Della?

Captain Weirdo chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Natural dialogue - well written. Now I'm desperately curious about that phone call...

CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Loving this story. The characters are true, and yet more so.
Michelle Weiner chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Oh no! I hope nothing is wrong with as she is, she still helps Perry and is so kind to his client. Perry is worried too, but he is so sweet and caring with her, especially when she tells him she's scared. Loved this chapter and the other two as well.

Can't wait for more. :)
tengland2 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Love seeing how worried Perry gets over a client, but even more so over how his wife is doing. Having an upset client isn't helping matters. Can't wait to see what happens at the doctors. Think both would like a boy even thou P says girl.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Paul does have away about showing his concern for P/D. Full of information. Bit of information about the case. Liked Perry's request of Paul to take Della home, if necessary, no questions asked.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »