Reviews for Without You
kaleen1212 chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Getting a bit concerned about Della. Update so. Hope she will be ok.
tengland2 chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Gertie has taken lessons well. Find something constructive or productive to do while you wait. Paul didn't seem to happy about not telling Perry everything. If he just listens to Della he'll be fine. Granted she didn't go into detail, which fustrated him. Gertie seems to have taken handling Paul lessons well. Looking forward to more soon.
Michelle285 chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
I loved Gertie, Paul and the doctor talking. It seriously just made me laugh! Seems Gertie is learning something from the attorney and his secretary after all. She sounded so very much like Della in the last sentences! :) I'm so so excited this finally became updated and these updates made me so very happy! I also loved that Della asked Paul to find a way to NOT worry Perry when he went back! :) I love it! Please update soon...because I'm still a little worried about Della...and how Perry is going to handle this new development! :)
BTA chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
I'm glad to see more of this story. I'm enjoying it. Hope to read more soon!
tengland2 chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
Loved this one. D's always worring about everyone else. Loved Gertie pushing Paul out of the office. Perry will just have to deal with it, he certainly doesn't want her to be sick and more than willing to help with the children, regardless of D trying to protect him while he is working. Looking forward to more. :D
tengland2 chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Its almost as if Perry has lost a limb, not having Della with him. She does know how to figure things out for him or make him figure things out. He doesn't know how right he is, that she's at the office and not at home. Nicely done.
Michelle285 chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
I love this...although I am worried about Della and her little family. I love Gertie so very much. She's just so very sweet and I was so sad we never saw more of her in the show. This line just made me crack up: "He said you're the only patient he ever had who knows how to postpone swooning until she's back at the office." This sounds EXACTLY like Della! :) Everything you have written in Della's point of view sounds like her! She'd definitely not want Perry to be distracted in court because of her! I really can't wait for a new update! I can't wait to find out what's wrong with Della...and how worried Perry will be when he finds out what happened to Della! :)
kaleen1212 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Enjoying your story. Post soon!
tengland2 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Nicely done. Gertie handling things in the office. Paul staying to insure Della was alright, then not telling Perry where she was or what had happened to her. Protector as always.
tengland2 chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Love Paul's concern over his friends marriage and their children. It is none of the press' business, but they have nothing better to do with their time at the moment. Della trying to protect her girls, her marriage and Perry. Nicely done.
razraz chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
loving this story !
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Nice touch with the note.
Captain Weirdo chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Oh wow - great job of describing the lip lock. That was hot. :)
tengland2 chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Granted Amy is the reason for the gossip, but leave the child alone. Can't seem to leave P/D alone, now the children. Paul to the rescue, getting Della out of the courtroom. Sure Perry knows, she won't be going home. She knoew what the note said and Paul a bit surprised it was addressed to him, saying what Della had told him.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Bit surprised at that much display of affection in the courtroom. Liked it. Loved Paul's reaction to finding out about them at the office and their display in the courtroom as well. Nicely done.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »