Reviews for Shadow Of My Former Self
Lexy chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Soo I see you haven't updated since March, please update soon. An what's this I read about a Sammy shower scene, please do!
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Sammy, you should be used the the chevy fanboy mode Dean has. It's rather adorable actually.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
REALLY GREAT so far...Please continue...?...detroiter stranded in tucson...k
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
detroiter stranded in tucson...I'm a lurker without a computer...Have always enjoyed your stories and appreciate your time and willingness to share them with us...Now about that shower scene..!...?...k
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
...just found you...story is great...Please continue...k
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Interesting...
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Had to dig to find this, didn't get any alerts. :(

Love your start and can't wait to see where you take the shadow. I'm looking forward to finding out who the mysterious gentle touch belongs to.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
This is a very strange villan so far. I hope the boys are quick to figure out what is going on and don't get beat up too bad since they need a break already.
jensensgirl3 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I feel bad for the son who lost both his parents, one who loved him while the other hurt him badly. Can't wait to see who this is that is doing the killings, to me it sounds like it could be two that are.

Can't wait to read about Sammy's shower lol
supernatfem76 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
This was a very well written chapter. You did an excellent job illustrating the fear the boy had for his father. The boy being abused by his father was hard to read but it done very well. Your word choice for revealing the shadow's presence at the hospital was excellent. I can't wait to see how the next chapter unfolds.
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Aw, poor nameless guy, losing both parents at the same time. What's up with that?
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Hmm seems like there are two creatures or whatever they are, as the one who killed the boy's "father" didn't seem to be evil but the one who killed the woman was. I'm probably wrong though! If only the woman had got out sooner rather than worked extra to save up money to leave.

Will definitely look forward to Sammy in the shower next chapter, and finding out more about this intriguing story.
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Scary chapter, sounds to me like mom was just trying to make enough money to get her son out of danger and now she has to suffer the consequences of not getting him out right away. Sad, but money or not, she should have gotten him out as soon as she knew what was going on. Wonder what or who the creature is? Clearly a shadow of some kind. Can't wait, but I understand work keeping you busy. Looking forward to the Sammy shower. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
great
ccase13 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
This story looks like it is shaping up to be a good one. They need more season7 stories.

You must have been born under a car sign because you know a whole lot more about them and their parts than I do. I only know the Impalas from the pretty silver animals on some of them. Or do they all still have them?