Reviews for Of Fire And Water
mayoko13 chapter 1 . 5/24
I am addicted to your story :D Time to read more...
Littleladybug2 chapter 67 . 12/22/2016
I can't believe I actually read a 67-chapter-fanfic, and alone that I did says something about how I liked it. Most stories get boring after about 15 Chapters.

LG, Littlelady
LazyCritic chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
For some reason I'm expecting batman man to show up and save the day.
ChissySweetz chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
this is so interesting!
ChissySweetz chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
sounds good so far
FandomNutter chapter 40 . 8/29/2016
In regards to your use of Old English, "cursed" is spelt "curse'd" but is pronounced as "curse-ed".
animecutylover chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Oh no!

O-O
Estriella chapter 67 . 8/4/2016
Oh, I love this story. You're my hero. There is all I like in fanfiction DC: KaiShin, Pandora!Shinichi, Vermouth, Hakuba and Kaito friend, Conan - Shinichi, fight with BO and Snake, heist...
Stella chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
I love this, everyone is quite in character and I got quite a few laughs out of Kaito's antics
Also Conan acting like an actual child is to equal parts adorable and horrifying XD
GreenDrkness chapter 67 . 6/1/2016
Ok love the story though it took me a full three days to read it in its entirety I love the high moments and the low moments though when you defeated both the Black Org and the knock-off brand around the 30th chapter I was confused on what you were going to do for the last 30 or so chapters but I love every word you put down
I really loved your explanation for how Kaito got his Ichthyophobia cause its makes a lot of sense and very traumatizing I wonder if I were ever to write any DC Fanfics could I use this idea?
Keep on the writes
novice143 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Nostalgia hit so terribly once I finished this fanfiction. When I was about to add this story to my favorites and misclicked, I was sent back to chapter one. And marveled how much progressed between Shinichi and Kaito. Back to square one with Conan and KID. Then finally to Shinichi and Kaito. Everything. I truly loved your story, not only were the characters matching with their individual personalities but also the relationship felt so sweet and realistic. Thank you for writing this lovely story! ;D
Riddle-Snape chapter 67 . 2/24/2016
hey, I found this like... 4 days ago and was reading it at any time I could... daaaaamn I love it! this is one og best fics for this pairing I read! :D it's awesome and I just "ate" it in few days... tho... lol, I didn't do my homeworks bcx of it... XD nevermind... I just read like... "I have time... oh no, it night already" XD ... this is best and your story just could not let me go :P ... awesome... I wonder if there are more fics from you (need to look) ... I hope there are or will be ;)
NaNO3 chapter 66 . 1/27/2016
I definitely love this story. thank you so much for a good story. how sad that it finishedlove them 3
AngelsBeast chapter 67 . 12/31/2015
This story is really, really awesome! It is long but I never even once lost interest because of that! I admit, I hesitated some time before reading it, because it /is/ very long. But it got everything in it, the BO, KIDs organisation, Pandora. Class reaction to their relationship (I love those... XD)... And I was really sad as I finished it (I did so in two days)... I whished it could go on and on... I mean, even the everyday-life stuff was really good! The two interacting... But they were really dense in the beginning, it made me facepalm XD. Well. What I wanted to say, this story is... Wow. Just, wow. It was like living with themthanks for this great story!
-AngelsBeast
FandomNutter chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
I lost it at "blond ceiling detective"
*snorts like a donkey*