Reviews for Of Fire And Water
Loner Kid chapter 67 . 6h
I love this story so much. I apologize for not reviewing; it's cuz I downloaded the story to read without internet.
I've recommended your story on my profile. You should take a look if you're interested...
Yuu3 chapter 67 . 8/22
It's been years now and I've finally completed this story! What a wonderful story this is. I'm sorry for not reviewing after chapter 50 (I think?) I love it. Thank you writing this.
buterflypuss chapter 66 . 8/5
very good story
blackkyu chapter 67 . 7/14
Haha, I love this story! Wound up staying up late and reading it during my spare time at work, thank you!
123ANIMEfun chapter 66 . 7/6
Wow... This was absolutely beautiful! You created an outstanding version of an ending for the series provided this fanfic took place before any of the more recent events that have occured (Bourbon, Sera, etc). The path you took to end both the Black Organization and Snake's party was a bit rushed but a creative idea.
I really enjoyed this fanfiction and I loved KaiShin! They are sooo cute in this story. This is thus far the best KaiShin fanfic I ever read.
I finished this fanfiction in less than 2 days. I spent a whole night to 3 am in the morning reading this fanfiction. Then woke up 6 hours later where I could fall back asleep, but I chose to continue reading. I really loved this! Thank you for all your work and time. I love reading long fanfictions and not many authors accomplish that task so thank you very much for completing a wonderful fanfiction!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 66 . 6/30
Just amazing. So utterly amazing I can't even describe it.
You captivated me and than well... now I'm finished, speechless and awed. Beatifully done :)
bobbyneko chapter 67 . 6/23
Lol this was a very fun ride! Thank you for writing it!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 6/20
Damn, conan is vicious
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 6/19
WHAT HAPPENED TO CONAN?
Shana-Fujioka chapter 67 . 5/21
I'm done! I'm someone who just CAN'T read the same story for too long, so I didn't manage to read this one till the end at the beginning, but it was one of my favorites right away, so I started reading it three times and now I finished reading it. :3
I loved it! Or more like still love it, as I'm sure, I'll read this entire story again someday (as I do with all of the fanfics on my favorite list) and it's one of my absolute favorite stories. :)
This fanfic was captivating, funny, cute, interesting, adorable, sad, happy and all sorts of diffrent things, just amazing! Well done! :D

And now I'm off to the sequel. ;)
ElizabethBathog chapter 66 . 4/16
Awesome work! It is my second time i read this! :D
LOL. Imminent food poisoning and having an ambulance outside his house
Samulett chapter 67 . 1/29
Just to say this is my absolute favorite KaiShin fanfiction. Every little thing is amazing and I love it all. I reread this so many times and it always makes me smile. Keep up the good work you are amazing.
mikklystar chapter 67 . 12/8/2014
Omg i just rushed through the whole story and skipped out on the assignment im supposed to rush (im gonna be roasted alive later)
It'll prob be worth it thou; this story is awesome, i cant believe i didnt find it earlier. To be honest, at the first few chapters i was kinda doubtful about how this will go, but i find myself sucked into this story as i read on.
this is really good! Thank you for writing such a good read. :D
Anonymity chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
Love the chapter, but if you're using types of whiskey and wine, I thought that I should point out that Snake is a reference to snake whiskey (i.e., a type of liquor that is made by placing a snake in the alcohol and allowed to ferment; the venom is distilled by the liquor, so it's not poisonous to drink). All in all, the Organizations could have been one and the same, had you chosen to take that route.

But, despite this little inconsistency, the plot you've gone with is still just as brilliant, if not moreso. Keep up the good work!