Reviews for Of Fire And Water
Shana-Fujioka chapter 67 . 21h
I'm done! I'm someone who just CAN'T read the same story for too long, so I didn't manage to read this one till the end at the beginning, but it was one of my favorites right away, so I started reading it three times and now I finished reading it. :3
I loved it! Or more like still love it, as I'm sure, I'll read this entire story again someday (as I do with all of the fanfics on my favorite list) and it's one of my absolute favorite stories. :)
This fanfic was captivating, funny, cute, interesting, adorable, sad, happy and all sorts of diffrent things, just amazing! Well done! :D

And now I'm off to the sequel. ;)
ElizabethBathog chapter 66 . 4/16
Awesome work! It is my second time i read this! :D
LOL. Imminent food poisoning and having an ambulance outside his house
Samulett chapter 67 . 1/29
Just to say this is my absolute favorite KaiShin fanfiction. Every little thing is amazing and I love it all. I reread this so many times and it always makes me smile. Keep up the good work you are amazing.
mikklystar chapter 67 . 12/8/2014
Omg i just rushed through the whole story and skipped out on the assignment im supposed to rush (im gonna be roasted alive later)
It'll prob be worth it thou; this story is awesome, i cant believe i didnt find it earlier. To be honest, at the first few chapters i was kinda doubtful about how this will go, but i find myself sucked into this story as i read on.
this is really good! Thank you for writing such a good read. :D
Anonymity chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
Love the chapter, but if you're using types of whiskey and wine, I thought that I should point out that Snake is a reference to snake whiskey (i.e., a type of liquor that is made by placing a snake in the alcohol and allowed to ferment; the venom is distilled by the liquor, so it's not poisonous to drink). All in all, the Organizations could have been one and the same, had you chosen to take that route.

But, despite this little inconsistency, the plot you've gone with is still just as brilliant, if not moreso. Keep up the good work!
Enthriex chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Awesome :D Ive read so far and this is so interesting! I like how you write the characters and well Im just so glued to this story x)
NekoGurl98 chapter 67 . 10/14/2014
This is a really nice story, it has even kept me up till the 2-3am just reading _ but man, has it been one wild ride. It's interesting and I really like it
Kim Taehyung chapter 67 . 10/6/2014
Definitely the best kaishin fic I've read yet!
LittleFan chapter 67 . 9/30/2014
Ok so end of the story and I'm just struck in aweness.
This...is amazing!
I first saw how many chapters belonged to this and was a little bit unsure to read this, but now I really don't regret that I was reading this totally awesome story.
I really don't know how to describe this wonderfull peace of writing from you.
Ok you thing this is too much?
I think it only fits.
I really look forward reading other storys from you.
greetings
LittleFan
Devicious chapter 67 . 9/24/2014
Hey there! Just finished reading this yesterday (it's so long... _ I love long fics!) and felt the need to come praise you before I forget. The fic is so long I can't really give details about which chapters/moments I loved the most, but I enjoyed reading the whole thing. :)
That's all I can think of right now... I think I'm gonna go read the sequel now and maybe drop a comment there too (since I sincerely believe an online author can never have too much support n_n).
Nitishu chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
I'm still excitedly waiting for the gem to talk to him, tooootally totally can't wait XD
Nitishu chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
this deserves a login, I just wanted to say *Snickers Snickers* 421 lawl, actually loling, shi ni ichi, you beautiful author you 《 》*•
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Oh well, time to laugh at the taskforce members glued to the floor. XD that line just cracks me up! XD
JustTeahPlease chapter 43 . 8/22/2014
Oh my gosh, this story! I can't- CAN'T- tell you how freakin' MUCH I adore it! It's just- so much fun, soo soooo much funnargh *waves arms around because of the jittery feeling inside* I don't ever remember a time in my life when I let out this weird noise like a constantly chattering squirrel, which is the sound of suppressed giggles I CAN'T STOPPP I just can't profess how much FUN this story is. Every time I think there's a lul it picks back up and surprises me with a delightful twist, like this whole funhouse business is a literal twist, in more ways than one, including the part where the tantei-chases-kaitou constant is overturned into kaitou-chases-tantei :D

I admit I was very apprehensive about the post-Organization part of the story, especially after Akako's ominous prediction of shadow and darkness. I was really afraid this would turn into a Shinichi-fights-against-inner-demon-that-would-devour-him thing (tho it might still happen, haven't yet read the whole thing) but I love how you gave a more innocent and heartfelt feel without turning it cheesy. What I love most is the dynamic of KID delighted at being chased by Shinichi, not realizing that the whole time Pandora is delighted at being chased by KID, amused that the thief is running forward instead of checking his back, and so they're all doing a dance around each other... a dance that has also been danced on several heists in a literal and figurative sense *giggles*

Oh God, I just love the whole TRUCKLOAD of literal and figurative senses being thrown around like you've got nothing better to do than make us all giggle and laugh and squeal ourselves into puddles of goo. That, coupled with the plethora of heist notices that really had much thought put into them... well, I can't say much more than that I absolutely love this story. I really can't put it more expressively. I just plain, purely LOVE IT. You are a master of tantei-kaitou interaction. I bow to you and your genius. I just had to write this before I continue reading.

*humbly bows*