Reviews for Storm Rider
I loved every chapter you made. There were a few mistakes you got with the names and spelling, but after a while I didn't mind because the chapters were so awesome! Anyway, I hope you continue to write with this story soon, I can't wait to see what comes next. I know it's not the real story from the series, but it's cool enough to as well be the story. Thank you for giving me a bit more hope on the Dark Swan series. _
dianadaughter98 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
very good so far. are you going to keep writing?
silentchic chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Great story, much better then shadow heir. Please continue. I to love that we got isac point of view. I really want to read more.
Mandy Hartzler chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I love it! Please tell me you'll continue? I've been mad over the end of Shadow Heir, and this has been a great helper in easing my pain.
lunchan chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I'm really loving this story!
Sandra Marques chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Hey, Im a new reader. Sorry for my poor english, Im brazilian, so my original language is portuguese. But I loved your story and I supposed you should Know how good it is. I think its sweet the way Isaac and Ivy are discovering the other world. I would love to see what Dorian said to Eugenie after he knows he has two childs. He just knowed when they get to his palace? Or he know about it before and just agreed to wait for them there? I know it is hard to believe in the second option, but still it is a option. So... And How Dorian forgive Eugenie?

I thought was fun the way you end the 5 chapter with Ivy ask Dorian a pony. I cant even imagine how much he is spoilling her. Dorian probably is impossible now. kkkkk

Look, I really want you to continue this, and I promisse I will review all chapters if you do. There is so few of us, fans of this series here, we should be together. I already put you on my favorite list and my alert list.

Please, keep doing your great job.

kisses,

Sandra
Fangirl chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I really like this story. Very believable. I like that it's in Isaac's point of view. I would love if you continue it. and I like that you added Thundro. though I think you got Eugenie's dad's name wrong. If I had my books with me I would look it up.

lol I forgot about how open the Gentry were... and Eugenie has become more open too lol so funny :)