Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Fantastic! Please do more on Ellie and Gil! PLEASE :)
restartmyvelvethearts chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I loved this! Exactly what I wished had happened at least at some point later in the season :)
Jade-Mexx chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was really good x x
2BeautifulBrownEyes chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hi! I loved the show and I loved this:) I'm glad you wrote it and that I'm not the only one who thought they should have been together - as complicated as it was.
BlackdrsFlower chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Really like this, thing is this changes how things play out I'm sure, but how? Would really love it if you wrote more to follow up on this!
Lorrie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was brilliant. You did a great job. I am totally with you on Gil and Ellie getting together. What the writers did was really unbelievable. I was like Hannah, he likes Hannah? Has he even had a conversion with Hannah before the time he first kissed her. And then Gil ends up with Ann-Marie. And all of a sudden it's his baby again, even after Sadie said the baby looks like Euan? Those writers / show runners needed to do a reality check on their plots!
Iara chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved it! I wish this is how it happened in the show, it would have been excellent.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Please write more! I absolutely adore Hope Springs and very strongly support Ellie/Gil! What they did with Hannah was so random and weird. This is the only Hope Springs fic out there and I would love more! I'm planning to start writing for it too.
Kalyxia chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Great fic :)
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
;odghasdkthsdldhasldkhtsahhg...

So yeah...I obviously hated it...*smirk*

THIS WAS AWWEEESSSOMMMEE!

This is how it should have happened darn it!

*HAPPY DANCE* :D :D
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Love this! Should have happened on the show. I found what they did do very odd and out of nowhere. But Ellie couldn't have ever kept him anyway I suppose.

I'm glad to see Hope Springs fic at all btw. I went looking awhile back and found none.
red92 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I'm so glad someone's written this. I loved the programme especially the first three episodes but thought they went off seeing as one minute Ellie and Gil were 'falling in love' and then next minute they're not and he's 'falling' for Hannah (?) :D Great fic
make-my-heart-beat chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love this, please carry on writing it!