Reviews for So Perfect A Romance
xdnific chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
This made me ship Rabastan and Andromeda. I applaud you for writing something so brilliant. *applause*
MissSadieKane chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
I really like this story. I had a look on your profile to see what you'd written because I noticed that someone had said that you write epic stories about Bella. I love Andromeda/Ted as a pairing, and I wanted to see her paired with someone else, so I clicked on this. I love it. I think it would work in the parent's point of view to marry to siblings off to another pair of siblings, and I love how Narcissa is being so demanding and selfish (is that the right way to describe it?) in this. I feel sorry for Ted having to watch it and sorry for Andromeda too. I also feel sorry for Rabastan because Andromeda is going to leave him for the "mudblood" when he thinks she loves him.
WizardWay chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
...That was amazing. Oh, how I wanted her to end up with Ted at the end! So sad, too. Great story!

Couture Girl chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Aww, my mind imagined a different way of Bella knowing that her sister slept with Ted...

I love the way you changed or tricked us about Andromeda. Because in the first part she's all you don't need to say words, the one you love understands you, ooh what a liar Andromeda!

Ooh and Druella being all aloof on telling Narcissa to walk with Abraxas for her wedding. HA! Poor Cygnus! I hate Druella...

And the part where Andi says that it was better that way, because Cissy would have looked out of place with them :)

I'm intrigued who was the boy with the Malfoy hair?

Andromeda doesn't deserve Ted! He's so much better than her.

Although I'm happy to read a two-fic where Rab end up with Andi :)

Much love!

Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012

I thought she was in "love" with Rab, but she did sleep with Ted, hmm I wonder how Bella knows (my mind can't help it on running with all these thoughts ;)

Andromeda not being an angel, I really like! It's shows that she has some Black in here :D

This was really great for the competition :) (I feel mine is awful :(

Much love!

obsessivegirl73 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Oh man. So angsty. D:

Also, am I right in thinking that you had Abraxas walk Narcissa down the aisle cuz of your love of DruellaAbraxas? Incest! O.O

That was awesomely sad, great job! XD
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I don't know whether to laugh or facepalm at that. Poor Dromeda lol. But the engagement was cute and fluffy! :D then you made it sad. XP naturally. Good job, off to read the next chapter! XD
Inkfire chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
You really pictured Andromeda's anguish and tormented, confused feelings in a striking way, that was very well done. I like the way you described how she ended up sleeping with Ted, her doubts about the wedding were well done as well and I like the way you showed the preparations. Cissy was pretty hilarious, with her desire to draw attention and control everything… And Druella got Abraxas to give her away, lol! I love how shaken she was during the whole ceremony, and how torn she felt when she saw Ted. Well done!
WeasleySeeker chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This is amazing, as always. Agghh it was so sad when she saw Ted through the window :'( Really, really amazingly written!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
You really built a warm and fluffy and romantic atmosphere in this, it was absolutely sweet… There wasn't a single off thing about the whole proposal, and the fact that the three sisters could be married on the same day fitted this as well… I like the way Bella's taunting slightly broke the mood and unnerved Andromeda. Well done!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, Gamma, I absolutely love this. It's so well written, and I can't wait for the next bit! (I don't like cliffhangers :P)
AncientHouseOfBlack chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is so good! :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hmm... an interesting story! It's so hard to picture Andromeda's life as part of the Black family. Hard for me to remember that she would have been pressured into a pureblood marriage, might even have gotten along with her siblings at least enough for the teasing you let them engage in here.

I really like this, though. The proposal itself is beautiful, and Andromeda's interactions with her sisters seemed realistic, if not entirely how I picture Bellatrix. The story makes sense, and the cliffhanger ending ties it into canon nicely. I can't wait for the second chapter!

The only bit that seemed a bit forced was Rudolphus and Lucius proposing on the same day. Was it some sort of special occasion?