Reviews for Paradoxical Intervention
Wow...just wow! Edgy, dark, honest. You've managed to take FF writing in the JE fandom to a whole new level. Cheers...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Wow! I love your style of writing. This was a fantastic one-shot S/R story.
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ohhh nice story, thanks
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'll let him love me! Great story
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I absolutely LOVE it. So absolutely raw in its intensity. Just perfect for the kind of love they have for each other, complete with Steph's insecurities from the men in her past and the screwed up crap Ranger spewed before. I loved the ending.

Maggie M.
First Generation Scot chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow, wish there was more to this. But, I loved what you wrote.
jazdia chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nice job for a first try! I like it! We know that Steph is waiting for Ranger to really be serious. I like how you set it up.
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
sweet, intense chapter.

I am glad she is giving Ranger a chance
sonomom chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I am a big fan of one shots and you've done this one very nicely.
Raven2609 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Beautiful!nough said!

Although I am one this women who are suckers for long hair I wont hold a short haired against you...

Write more of it, please

love raven
ty93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was a lotts of fun! Thanks for sharing with all of us out in 'reader with no talent' land. I love that it was Ranger who stepped up.

Amy
Danababy1076 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Please don't apologize for your writing style. It's good, and you stayed consistent. That's all that matters, isn't it? Fan fiction (in my eyes, at least) isn't about faithfully copying everything canon... What would be the point? You have a story to tell & a unique point of view - I loved it!
JenniferK chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Good short! I'll let Ranger love me any time he wants. :)
AnneM.Oliver chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love your style of writing and the short but distinct dialogue. Stephanie and Ranger JUST KNOW what each other are going to say, therefore we, the reader, just know what they are going to say, or we should, right? Well thought out, with the action and dynamtics at just the right place and the right time, and mostly, and the right speed.

Again, well done.