Reviews for Brotherhood
D chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I hope Defan is endgame
Elena is the only thing in their way to be brothers again!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
LOved the brotherly love! It was cute the way both knew what the other was thinking and when Damon said that he suppossed Stefan wasn't half bad. I agree, where the hell is katherine? She needs to come back.
Rye chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Sad but I don't like Elena that much either

Good job & God bless
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You're right, even though I'm a hardcore Stelena fan, I always absolutely LOVE Stefan/Damon stuff in the show, and though you'd read the books or watch the show for Elena at first, you'd always end up wanting more and more of Stefan and Damon! :D

This was really good, well done! xD

I wonder if Katheine's run away for good this time... I hope not because maybe she can get together with Damon again, seeing as she did basically make his brother care for him again and save his life...
tukct81 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oddly cute in a way even though it's kind of heart breaking.
The Book of Erised chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really liked this! maybe you can add more on to it? Well, either way, itwas great! :D
Wickedgal08 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really liked this.

My opinion on Elena is sort of the fact she's the main protagonist, so she is an integral part of the show. I can appreciate comments saying she can be annoying, but people telling her to die winds me up :)

Have such a weakness for these brother fics. I love their scenes together. Ian and Paul play off each other really well, and I think there's more to be explored there, so kudos on an amazing little insight into their brotherly love. And you're right - they are SO endgame :)