Reviews for Love is Blind
update again soon!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Lol loved it!
alexma chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
really beautiful story please update soon thanks
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
love the story, hope to see an update soon.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
more please
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Go go go
Rr chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
You should totally continue this story. I've been waiting for an update for months. Please update!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
True love conkers all!
Lulu Olufemi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is has the potential to be really good! I like the plot and the background stories, but the thing that's kinda buggin' me is that u don't stop narrating. The characters barely "speak" and when they do, they do it at the most random times as if u're just putting it in there. Then, so far as I have seen, u don't do any flash back of anything, and then u got the ages so badly messed up that it's confusing. Harry, or Rose in this case, is supposed to get her Hogwarts letter after/during the time she is turning 11. I understand if u have Ichigo and Rose go to school like normal kids, if they are passing off as twins, but then the real twins of thee story should be babies/toddlers! They shouldnt be able to properly talk yet, let alone pick out clothes and cook breakfast! Also, u havent even described Rose's looks, making the readers asume what she looks like, which isn't good for any writer to do. I hope these help u in ur writing so this story can be so much better.

Lulu out~
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
loooooooooooooooooooove it. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work. update soon.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Dumble-dweeb should know better then to against the Goddess. I bet Fudge was in on it too. For a leader, the guy is so spineless. -_- Dumbledork escaped? (still having fun with names) Seriously, does no one think of sealing someone's magic when they're going to prison? (that goes for canon too) Snape and Szayel getting along would be so canon.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
At least she can see in Las Noches...