Reviews for Synergy
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I concur with SharpestSatire. This is begging for a sequel.

Whether you write one or not though, this was a fantastic fic. I agree with another comment that your Lisbon is more true than the Lisbon we saw in this episode. Great job!
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
With an ending like that, you kinda need a follower up. Especially with what Lisbon said to Luther! Brilliant job! Can't you pleeeeease write more?
arpin chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is amazing! Your Lisbon is way more (perfectly) in character than Lisbon in the episode.
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
All I have is a unbalanced friendship and a man who lies regularly to me;) Yup I sometimes think that as well. Other times... not.

Ahh well...

PS: Agree with LAttelady and Kaoh
RollyMo chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I really liked this, it's intresting. I too really hated the thought of Jane kissing anyone, honestly I thought about leaving the room when it happened.
lucyyh chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
You really did a better job. Lately, I've been angrier with Lisbon, because she seems to always let Jane do whatever he wants to do with her. And I think It's enough. And after this episode, Jane thinking with the brain between his legs, mistreating Lisbon and kissing that...woman, It just feels so wrong, so not-Jane...

Your fic is like a good revenge, It's what I love to watched in that episode. Lisbon acting like Lisbon.

See ya!
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Do you really think Lisbon would ever tell Wainwright to kick Jane off the team? She's fought for him so many times, I don't know if she could ever go against him. This was nicely written. I love how you wrote Wainwright into it; I like getting to know his character a bit in ff since he's pretty much just a minor little character on the show.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Bravo! Well written and beautifully played. Lisbon has finally seen the light. This season's Jane has made my skin crawl.
AVG18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Loved this tag, I like it that Lisbon gets her time here to vent a little, especially to "Wreckright" because he has proved to be as useless as I suspected. Too bad he reminded her of Tommy, but in that night none of these men, Jane and Wainright deserve her stroking their egos, it was refreshing to see Lisbon the way you portrayed her.
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I can easily see most it happen in the show, really it could be so awesome. although I kinda feel that Lisbon would still have helped Wainwright. I mean she just don't let go if she is asked for help.
Kaoh chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This one hit home. This is exactly how I am feeling at the moment. I'm glad that you had Lisbon stand up for herself - see that things are clearly not working in her favour. Loved how you had her react to Wainwright - well played! Great dialogue - and the use of synergy - brilliant! She used to be his light - now she seems to have faded - begun to be swallowed - so I loved your take here.

Oh how I wish this had happened in the show! She has to have a breaking point - and I hope this was it! Thank you for sharing!
the-wayward-painter chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Love this story! I hope you continue.

So tired of all of these fanfics just letting Jane do whatever they want and this wimpy Lisbon... hell getting annoyed with the show for the same lol
mpenguin15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
love your story once again! :)

i really like how you said jane wants what he can't have, he really was like that and this whole thing with erica made me what to punch him in the nose! anyway, i love Lisbon's view, totally in character with the point that she was mad and hurt but wasn't crying over him. I kinda wish that Lisbon did say this at the end of the episode, i would be very interested what would happen with her and Jane... would he try to get her forgiveness?

anyway, love your story!

mentalistfan123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Ooh, nice. I liked the beginning the best, when you wrote ". . . leaving Jane to his demons and desires." Best line(:

Great tag! And I agree with the Author's note haha. It didn't seem like Jane AT ALL.

WELL ANYWAY. Nice tag, again! :D Keep writing! :D
Risola chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aww, poor Lisbon at her wits end! :( You made a lot of good points, "all I have is an unbalanced friendship and a man who lies regularly to me." That was my favorite line. I love Jane, I really do, but I wish he would stop doing things that I didn't love. It makes it hard to keep loving him... anyways, excellent tag. :D