Reviews for Ginny Weasley and Her Heart's Desire
nayin17 chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Love that you've made Willow the maid of honor and not the usual Hermione
nayin17 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
Love this chapter but still hate Cho
nayin17 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Very sweet chapter
nayin17 chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
Poor Willow
nayin17 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I understand due to Harry's personality why he broke up with Ginny but I can't believe that JK made Ginny accepts it. Just not in her personality
nayin17 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
I really really hate Cho
nayin17 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I like your Willow
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Ginevra Molly Weasley is my favourite and will remain my favourite among all the characters in HP. It's just so sad that JK didn't do her enough justice in canon. I want to thank you for writing Ginny
HarryGinny4Ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This is AMAZING. I LOVE how this is exactly what happens in COS (except you forgot the part when Harry realizes that Ginny knows something about the Chamber and then asks her about it), but I love the additions you made, especially the pep talk he gives her in this chapter. Way to go!
grecefar2 chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
The best ginny POV fic in canon, the HBP part was just perfect.
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
I loved Harry's b-day gift for Ginny...so romantic and personal! :) Great details about the RofR, too!
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
I loved, loved, loved all the fluffy goodness between Harry & Ginny in this chapter! Their kiss in the common room - and then their walk on the grounds afterwards - has got to be my favorite storyline! :)
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Brava! Brava! Another wonderful story! You are a great writer, allowing the reader to see with their mind's eye [as Sybil Trelawney would say ;) ] I also am working on a writing project from Ginny's perspective. Would you mind if I borrow a couple of your ideas but tweak them to fit my story? I would give you credit if I ended up using them. Be honest-if you don't like the idea tell me and I won't use them. As it is, I'm not sure which ones they were so I probably would read your fanfic again.

Take care!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Seems like if it came down to it, Harry would choose being an Auror over Ginny
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Poor Ginny...that looked like a totally rotten first kiss! Ewwww! Even though I don't like Michael very much, it seems like Ginny was the one being unreasonable when she went off on him for consoling his housemate, Cho...she had been avoiding him all that time, so I don't know why she was still expecting something from him. It also occurred to me that this is the first story where I've seen Demelza have a personality all her own; usually she's simply portrayed as a friend/teammate of Ginny's, but we don't see anything about what kind of person she is, but now I have an idea in my head what she's like. (Not that I'm going to be looking for Demelza stories or anything, but it's a nice change, learning more about another character. :)